zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
v6.6
AuroraWright released this on Nov 12, 2016 · 71 commits to master since this release

Pleeease bump the official release before I go crazy. :P

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Does Aurora Wright still work on this project?
Because luma has open source, multiple users participate in the updates. Several contributions have been made since December last year, but Aurora Wright has not yet released the updates of the new compilations. I believe that Aurora Wright must test these new modifications, after this verification it creates an official compilation.

Luma is still working perfectly on the current firmware, I believe Aurora Wright should launch a new update only if Luma stops working.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Aurora Wright In the last nightlies when wanting to use language emulation does not apply to any game, you know why?
Are you putting it in the right place in the right format? It's changed in the nightlies.
language emulation txts now go to /luma/titles/<titleid>/locale.txt
We just talked about this yet again on the last page.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well.. I'd love to use the stable version but I'm on 11.3 FW and need to use a nightly because of Homebrew Launcher.
If you are using a New 3DS, you can also enable the following:
  • “New 3DS CPU” to “Clock+L2(x)”
  • This will increase the framerate of many games, but may cause instability in others
  • If some games do not work properly, disable this option and try again
  • This breaks the Homebrew Launcher on 11.3!
From the Guide.

twoson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been having an issue with mods through luma ever since i updated to 6.6, and it makes the load times on my modded smash incredibly long, so much so that I cant even play online

heres a video of just how bad it is, i apologize for the background noise

is there any way to fix this? it was running completely fine before i updated

renowijoyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, im a newbie in hacking 3ds. i just bought a used old aqua 3ds and stupidly update to the latest 11.3 firmware. its just after that I learned you don't update your system firmware ever.
so im now really confused of all the information from the web. so is 11.3 can still be hacked? or will in the future? or is my unit is beyond hope? some forum says 9.2 is the highest you're allowed if you want to install CFW.

please set this confusion right and set me off on my way to 3ds hacking. thx

grossie8118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, im a newbie in hacking 3ds. i just bought a used old aqua 3ds and stupidly update to the latest 11.3 firmware. its just after that I learned you don't update your system firmware ever.
so im now really confused of all the information from the web. so is 11.3 can still be hacked? or will in the future? or is my unit is beyond hope? some forum says 9.2 is the highest you're allowed if you want to install CFW.

please set this confusion right and set me off on my way to 3ds hacking. thx
At the moment 11.3 isn't hackable, only 11.2 and less is hackable.

ken95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi I'm posting to ask help about something.
For some reason, I install a dev build of a Luma update that's version 6.6b16d887 (dev).
How do I do about install a normal version? Because I did replace arm9loaderhax.bin file from the sd root with the one on the official Luma zip file and I ofc clicked on the normal version in the Luma updater and still says Im on the dev build. Help?

KingEwan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I downloaded cfw it says to update in the guide i was following but it intalled 1 weird file, Nintendo badge arcade, pokemon sun and moon and swapdoodle. Do i still update?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi I'm posting to ask help about something.
For some reason, I install a dev build of a Luma update that's version 6.6b16d887 (dev).
How do I do about install a normal version? Because I did replace arm9loaderhax.bin file from the sd root with the one on the official Luma zip file and I ofc clicked on the normal version in the Luma updater and still says Im on the dev build. Help?
There's no separate dev build anymore as far as I know. Luma Updater hasn't been updated to remove this option yet, afaik, only StarUpdater (possibly just -UN) has.

Anyway. Where do you see that version? In Luma Updater? Or in the Luma3DS config menu?

ken95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's no separate dev build anymore as far as I know. Luma Updater hasn't been updated to remove this option yet, afaik, only StarUpdater (possibly just -UN) has.

Anyway. Where do you see that version? In Luma Updater? Or in the Luma3DS config menu?
In Luma updater.

KingEwan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I downloaded cfw it says to update in the guide i was following but it intalled 1 weird file, Nintendo badge arcade, pokemon sun and moon and swapdoodle. Do i still update?

Please help! Idk if i did anything wrong or if I broke something! Is it safe to update with those files? Will they turn into the normal files?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Well there's this config.bin?
So what's this (dev) thing ?
I'd say that is Luma's config. Well, anyway, I'm away from my 3DS atm so I cannot check it. Try deleting the Luma directory completely and getting it there again. If Luma Updater keeps doing it.... idk, try using StarUpdater-UN and see what it says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE