Status
Not open for further replies.

florist_Fran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an issue on a9lh+luma i get a black screen on boot, but luma config+chainloader works fine, i followed "i get a black screen on boot" guide on this page https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/FAQ-and-troubleshooting but it doesnt work
the error i get says

processor: arm11 (core 1)
exception type: prefectch abort (svcbreak)
current process: pm

and then a bunch of numbers/letters i can post the crash_dump_xxxxxxxxx.bin if you want

also i do not have a functional nand backup atm because my only nand backup is what made this start happening....
thank you for your time

Last edited by florist_Fran,
D

Deleted User

What does the latest and last one on the configuration do? My Luma causes freezes when viewing title photos on top screen of apps like Sun and Moon and even FBI and others! The speed reduces and thus making the system quiet glitchy in home menu. And is it possible to run every app on EEM (Extended Memory Mode)so we have high performance on every game! I am currently on 11.3 A9LH Luma Latest Hourly.

MrErdo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to upgrade to a bigger sd-card. Can I just pick and drop my current files to a bigger sd-card and expect everything to work or do I need to do it in a special way?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to upgrade to a bigger sd-card. Can I just pick and drop my current files to a bigger sd-card and expect everything to work or do I need to do it in a special way?
Depends on whether you have an Emu/RedNAND or not. IF you don't yes, just copy everything. If you do, then you need to format your new card with an E/RNAND. Backup the E/RNAND from your old SD card, inject it into the new card, then copy everything from old card to new card.

MrErdo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Depends on whether you have an Emu/RedNAND or not. IF you don't yes, just copy everything. If you do, then you need to format your new card with an E/RNAND. Backup the E/RNAND from your old SD card, inject it into the new card, then copy everything from old card to new card.
What is Emu/RedNAND? I have only followed these instructions, nothing more:
https://3ds.guide/

MrErdo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Then you can just copy everything and you'll be fine. Just format your card FAT32. There seems to be a debate on the best cluster size. I personally just use EmuNAND9 to format.
but currently it is not on fat32 I think. It is just default.

Alpuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hello, im having problems with the circle pad, it seems that it is the board, is it possible to disable the circle pad by adding some code to Luma code?

Godwin_Point

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello. I havn't used my 3ds in a long time, I think it's still on 11.0 firmware. Can I just update luma and update the firmware throught conventional way ?(via the update nag at startup?) or is it different now?

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hello. I havn't used my 3ds in a long time, I think it's still on 11.0 firmware. Can I just update luma and update the firmware throught conventional way ?(via the update nag at startup?) or is it different now?
Don't forget to make a new backup of your NAND in Decrypt9 or Hourglass9 after updating luma to 6.6v before updating to 11.3.

ihatethis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I just want know if I bricked my New 3DS XL :D I think I was on 11.2.0-35E or something and I went on to do a system update. Now it turns on to a black screen :creep:

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey I just want know if I bricked my New 3DS XL :D I think I was on 11.2.0-35E or something and I went on to do a system update. Now it turns on to a black screen :creep:
Update Luma3DS to the latest version.

Reactions: ihatethis

SuperSwagger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's say I've downloaded a game, and tried to play it; however, this results in an ARM11 (core 0) prefetch abort (svcBreak) during the process "app", during the opening of the app. Why would this happen, and how would I resolve it?

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
maybe this question was already asked, but cant see direct answer for it:
why there is no update to stable version of luma for such a long time?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Luma is being updated, but @Aurora Wright is not available the new compilations, in the official page.
https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS
The last update was released 12 days ago.
@TuxSH has released several updates for Luma.
I think most informed users understand that. People want a new stable release with all the updates built in. We used to get stable releases several times a month. There were times when we had several months gap between releases too. This time we have over 70 commits with many new features. A lot of users are wondering why such a long delay before a stable release this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1