Country
United States

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In case it even has to be said, for the next 12 hours or so, nobody should be playing with Luma's nightlies or auto-updaters.

Also, up-to-date backups are being stored somewhere safe for the time being.
I seriously hate to ask since timing is pretty bad, but can you or anybody else compile this? I'm literally helping a friend install A9LH right now, and the repo dropped while we were doing it (man, you guys got impeccable timing). I can't seem to compile this on my own, maybe since I'm using a virtual machine for Windows (I have a Mac)

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: TamDanny

potatoes828

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously hate to ask since timing is pretty bad, but can you or anybody else compile this? I'm literally helping a friend install A9LH right now, and the repo dropped while we were doing it (man, you guys got impeccable timing). I can't seem to compile this on my own, maybe since I'm using a virtual machine for Windows (I have a Mac)

What do you need? I can send you the files I have if you want.

Inorizushi

*yawn*
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i think its just another hijacked

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

porbably just some random dude but looks alot like the picture .-. https://github.com/cmaloney
Those commits literally only change the url for where Luma3DS is downloaded from and is linked to Aurora's Luma3DS repo, there's zero releases so there's no point in hunting stuff down. Just let it be dealt with when it can be.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes. At this point everyone should just calm down and wait until Aurora's back to assess the situation. There's probably no link between cmaloney and astronautlevel as well.
I can personally assure you that astro did not have anything to do with this raid.
You can take my word for it.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
no i think its just another hijacked

porbably just some random dude but looks alot like the picture .-. https://github.com/cmaloney
That's astronautlevel2, the guy who hosts AW's luma nightlies. He (not astro) probably just saw that avatar while snooping through her repo and used it to troll her.

Last edited by zoogie,

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes. At this point everyone should just calm down and wait until Aurora's back to assess the situation. There's probably no link between cmaloney and astronautlevel as well.
between the profile pic on this temp and the github is all, just speculation.

That's astronautlevel2, the guy who hosts AW's luma nightlies. He probably just saw that avatar while snooping through her repo and used it to troll her.
yea i know but the other guys repo has nothing linked to it and he looks alot like it

That's astronautlevel2, the guy who hosts AW's luma nightlies. He (not astro) probably just saw that avatar while snooping through her repo and used it to troll her.
https://github.com/cmaloney well one way or another tis github got knocked down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?