Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Remove that file and also patched_firmware.bin, patched_firmware_sys.bin and usepatchedfw if you have them.

thanks for your help, i did all that but it still auto boots emunand lol

i notice it recreates patched_firmware_emu & lastbootcfg on it's own even though i removed them before lol

I cannot get it to auto boot sysnand aghhhh

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary

i notice it recreates patched_firmware_emu & lastbootcfg on it's own even though i removed them before lol

Then remove those files again, but this time, add an installeda9lh file.

Reactions: peteruk

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You sure your emuNAND and sysNAND aren't identical? Maybe you're getting confused between the two? :P

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You sure your emuNAND and sysNAND aren't identical? Maybe you're getting confused between the two? :P

emunand has a flashy theme on it, sysnand has the basic grey one

the only other files in rei folder are the loader.bin file, splash and splashbottom files, arm9payload (for L + R D9) and of course the 2 folders emunand and reboot & firmware and firmware90

I have never tried to autoboot sysnand before so cant figure this out

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

why will it not auto boot into sysnand lol, could someone upload attatch there updatedsysnand

Maybe mine is jinxed some how

why the hell won't it auto bott sysnand

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emunand has a flashy theme on it, sysnand has the basic grey one

the only other files in rei folder are the loader.bin file, splash and splashbottom files, arm9payload (for L + R D9) and of course the 2 folders emunand and reboot & firmware and firmware90

I have never tried to autoboot sysnand before so cant figure this out

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

why will it not auto boot into sysnand lol, could someone upload attatch there updatedsysnand

Maybe mine is jinxed some how

why the hell won't it auto bott sysnand
Try deleting all the AuReiNAND files/folders, then start from scratch (with the updatedsysnand file included).

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you got show hidden extensions enabled on your computer. Windows hides them by default.
It worked, thank you as always :) What was i doing wrong then ? i was creating a blank file with notepad, i made sure there was no .txt on the end

What did u create your with ?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It worked, thank you as always :) What was i doing wrong then ? i was creating a blank file with notepad, i made sure there was no .txt on the end

What did u create your with ?

You might've not changed the file type to "all files" instead of .txt. Notepad is a rather poor way of creating files with no extension.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Columbo2811 and @daxtsu

looks like that was the problem, quite a simple fix in the end, thanks to all those that offered support

I must confess I see no speed difference in booting into sysnand over emunand, very interesting

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Columbo2811
I must confess I see no speed difference in booting into sysnand over emunand, very interesting

Unless you have a poor quality SD card, the only reason emuNAND had a slower boot time was because of MenuHax (or, possibly, because of having a TON of CIAs installed, but even sysNAND would slowdown somewhat with that same scenario).

Last edited by daxtsu,

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unless you have a poor quality SD card, the only reason emuNAND had a slower boot time was because of MenuHax.

don't think it's that tbh, it's the most expensive card in the market place, could be that the card is pretty full, about 4gb space left on a 64gb capacity

Reactions: daxtsu

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
don't think it's that tbh, it's the most expensive card in the market place, could be that the card is pretty full, about 4gb space left on a 64gb capacity
That's what he's saying, if you have a good sd then emunand should boot almost as fast as sysnand with a9lh

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

See my edit, but yeah, that's pretty much what I said in it. Tons of things being installed could slow it down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, it was maybe funny the third or fourth time companies did it +1