Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomsquik Chill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
If you already has a sdcard with your old emunand setup. you can use it by holding L when power on.

I am not using rxtools for a long time but if you can boot a9lh sysnand you probably can boot to emunand with L too

JPnintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If you already has a sdcard with your old emunand setup. you can use it by holding L when power on.

I am not using rxtools for a long time but if you can boot a9lh sysnand you probably can boot to emunand with L too
Yep that is what Im doing and get black sceen :( the SD has the emunand setup (but no RXtools files, Aureinand only)

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
@peteruk Hey buddy, here is the video:

looks very neat, mate right now i have L+R boots D9< and what i saw in the video was you pressed L+R it booted into CTRBootmanager9 yes?

but the thing is , i am not familiar with ctrbootm.9 , i only have used the one with menuhax :/ and i still have that and use that one, with the boot.cfg.

how does the one you show work mate? and what else does it load from the ctr menu other than d9 !? and where can i get it from (the ctrbootm.9 for the L+R combo, is it the file you shared some page back? one titled "armplayloadbin"?

thanks in advance :)

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks very neat, mate right now i have L+R boots D9< and what i saw in the video was you pressed L+R it booted into CTRBootmanager9 yes?

but the thing is , i am not familiar with ctrbootm.9 , i only have used the one with menuhax :/ and i still have that and use that one, with the boot.cfg.

how does the one you show work mate? and what else does it load from the ctr menu other than d9 !? thanks in advance :)
It should work the same way, I used ctrboot9 when I had menuhax too.

The only difference is that you can only boot arm9 payloads, while in the original version you can boot any Homebrew as well. You can do that in the A9LH version. (So you can't boot .3dsx files.)

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
It should work the same way, I used ctrboot9 when I had menuhax too.

The only difference is that you can only boot arm9 payloads, while in the original version you can boot any Homebrew as well. You can do that in the A9LH version. (So you can't boot .3dsx files.)

alright sweet, so what arm9 playloads are available atm.? and how do i set it up for onboot like the video showed. XD do i need only the armloaderbin he posted for his setup ? like i only need to replace the D9 bin that i grabbed from the D9 folder renamed to armplayload and placed in rei folder, do i only have to replace that , or is anything else needed?

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

nice ! so how can i make these all appear in the ctr list by pressing L+R to boot ctr then you know having those apps show up x.x

can i use the shared armplayloadbin?

or can i do it with this ? https://github.com/hartmannaf/BootCtr9/releases

i would like to know if bootctr9 is like an alternative to the usual ctr that i use with menuhax ?

if so , i will finally just delete the menuhax for good. and will use bootctr9 instead.
it seems to be working the same as the usual CTR. mm upon boot holding a certain key etc.

i shall try it..

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice ! so how can i make these all appear in the ctr list by pressing L+R to boot ctr then you know having those apps show up x.x

can i use the shared armplayloadbin?

or can i do it with this ? https://github.com/hartmannaf/BootCtr9/releases
For use with AuReiNAND's boot loader, I'd probably recommend ctrbootmanager9, as it has a GUI. AuReiNAND's boot loader should boot into ctrbootmanager9 (rename the arm9loaderhax.bin file to arm9payload.bin then place it in the /rei/ folder).

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
For use with AuReiNAND's boot loader, I'd probably recommend ctrbootmanager9, as it has a GUI. AuReiNAND's boot loader should boot into ctrbootmanager9 (rename the arm9loaderhax.bin file to arm9payload.bin then place it in the /rei/ folder).

neat thanks, and bro i still want it like when i first turn on my ds i want it to boot straight into aureinand.

can this be done with ctrboot9? i would like to use that ctr with a key combo.

if that can be done then neat! but could you plase share your config? i am too lazy to do it myself.

i would want straight boot into aureinand and keycombo for ctrbootm.9 and you know whatever apps you have set in your playload, you could also share the playload of yours maybe!? i would only want gw if possible? menuhax can boot me into gw with a9lh.

so gw / d9 etc. xx'

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am having problems getting my 3.81 to auto boot into sysnand

I have added the file updatedsysnand (without the .txt extension) but regardless it still boots straight into emunand

any suggestions please ?

wiiuser2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As a born VisualBasic programmer from the past I just started to learn C ( I am at lesson 5 so bare with me). My first project was to change Aureinand to display 10 different splash images in sequence at boot (I took a pac man screenshot and moved pac man a couple of pixels each frame. Effectively showing a short movie now at boot. I admit: totally useless, boot time is increasing, uses some space on the SD card but looks fun. Before I want to accomplish something impossible I would like to ask whether it is possible to add a short 'pacman sound' as well ? Or are all these services not yet available at boot time?

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neat thanks, and bro i still want it like when i first turn on my ds i want it to boot straight into aureinand.

can this be done with ctrboot9? i would like to use that ctr with a key combo.

if that can be done then neat! but could you plase share your config? i am too lazy to do it myself.

i would want straight boot into aureinand and keycombo for ctrbootm.9 and you know whatever apps you have set in your playload, you could also share the playload of yours maybe!? i would only want gw if possible? menuhax can boot me into gw with a9lh.

so gw / d9 etc. xx'
I actually don't use that :P so I don't have a config file. My payload is D9. I don't think I'll ever need anything else, which is why AuReiNAND's boot loader is good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be poop day
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also, i've tried to put my simping ways aside a bit, but i just gotta say before i go
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro
  • BladeHart @ BladeHart:
    Does anyone know how to unlock all the smash ultimate characters with a hacked switch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spend 50 hours playing the game
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Gotta smash em all!
    STDs as Pokemon hmmm Gonorrhea kind of sounds Pokemonish lol
    Gonorrhea used scabs and sores it was super effective!
    Nintendo should do a health PSA like that lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus
    +1
    Only 666 dollars for 24TBs lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Two of these half the price Seagate Barracuda Pro 12TB Internal Hard Drive Performance HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 256MB Cache for Computer Desktop (ST12000DM0007) (Renewed) https://a.co/d/cpVKNo1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    *Renewed. I don't like or trust "renewed, refurbished, reconditioned" anything.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I renewed your wife
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Renewed is like following Psi around on his dates, then when he done doing the deed, he taps me in without her cleaning up first, no thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not being renewed that's unlocking more medical bills from stds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Somethings maybe, but drives are rated in hours, so most likely many hours already on them. I just don't trust em for data. Maybe a used(renewed) car or something be ok tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I like my girls like my car made in 2000
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like my products new, not buying a box of condoms (renewed)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You already learned from buying used condoms from the first kid
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tyrone said it was barley used
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wonder whatever happened to that ownage pranks guy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I dont know why people hate on Starfield, I think its dope. I didn't play it day one, only started it couple weeks ago so maybe they fixed issues with updates already.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I dont know why people hate on Starfield, I think its dope. I didn't play it day one, only...