Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
The OTP is installed on the system. If you don't mess with the system, you don't need anything specific. Just keep a nand backup and your good to go. ;)

And yea, that dear Vita. In my opinion, that system had an amazing potential. Sony destroyed it.
I had both o3DS xl and Vita, were stolen at the same time, I buy a new3DS but did not replace the Vita even if I still think the hardware itself was way better and interesting than the 3DS' one :P

awesomt thanks, wait why is my GW still booting emuNAND? i thought it wont work??

i held L button to get into MenuHAX cold boot and GW is set primary and it booted in my GW emuNAND how come it is working??

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
My youngest daughter does :P
She doesn't allow me to have the N3DSXL ACHH edition for a half day :P cause she's always playing Tomodachi Life and Pokemon X (and a little bit of Animall Crossing Happy Home Designer) (all bought games (ACHH was pre-installed)
It auto boots into AuReiNand (great bootrate, about 9 out of 10 is always good)

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some members had been answered same question before in this thread. few page back and check it.
iirc most of the reason was for arm9 payload and safety. decrypt9 or similler app.
Decrypt9 now works fully through arm9loaderhax (you need some extra keys but that's about it). I'm still using emunand though because I just think it's safer. I don't have a hard mod and don't want to mess up sysnand on accident.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone still using emunand with arm9? Why?

Still using it here buddy, even though I have a hard modded console, just somehow seems safer for me, i could be persuaded to make the move if the benefits were spelt out, but atm saving 2gb on my msd is all I can think of and can live with

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Anyone still using emunand with arm9? Why?
Here's a list of the systems used in the house and there CFW!

- O3DSXL -> Boots straight into AuReiNand_A9LH sysnand 10.6 (emunand 9.2) (Hardmodded) (My system)
- 2DS Blue -> Boots straight into AuReiNand A9LH emunand 10.6 (sysnand 9.2) (Youngest daughter, before upgrade to the N3DSXL ACHH, now used to test CFW stuff before putting them on the other systems or homebrew try-out)
- N3DS Ambassador Edition-> Boots straight into AuReiNand A9LH emunand 10.6 (sysnand 9.2) (Hardmodded) (My system)

- O3DSXL Blue -> Boots straight into CakesFW emunand 10.6 (sysnand 9.2) (A9LH is ready but not installed) (Oldes daughter (twins))
- N3DSXL Dark Blue -> Boots straight into ReiNand emunand 10.6 (sysnand 9.2) (A9LH is ready but not installed) (Hardmodded) (other Oldest daughter (twins))
- O3DS -> Boots straight into rxTools emunand 10.6 (sysnand 9.2) (A9LH is ready but not installed) (Hardmodded) (Wife)

- N3DSXL ACHH edition -> Boots straight into AuReiNand emunand 10.6 (sysnand 9.2) (No OTP obtained yet) (Youngest daughter)
- O3DSXL White -> When it does recognize the SD it boots straight into rxTools emunand 10.6 (sysnand 9.2) (No OTP obtained and never will, Faulty SD reader and broken camera's) (Hardmodded)
(Always used as a Paperweight cause it rarely recognizes the SD)

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
3359e1c8758ded86de85f0dc45916fcf.jpg

Maybe this will clear it from tapatalk

Reactions: Flame

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its gross, right?
Bruv, it's like the grossest thing.. Wtf

I thought I had seen every thing gross on the internet... New level.

Last edited by Flame,

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
oh ...kotori and niko can't beat that nasty picture. Maki chan help us.

if 2.1 firmware can be install on the new 3ds sysnand or emunand, we can use spiderhax on our new 3ds. that is very cool as arm9hax.

Last edited by Februarysn0w,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive...