• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

miesssiee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For anyone using a Mac, you can use the following program to remove all the extra hidden files the macs add to your SD card. This should help if you're running into issues. It's worked great for me!

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/52076/him

Thanks so much! This solved the problem for New Super Mario Bros. Unfortunately, Wii U Sports and Yoshi's Woolly World give a black screen with white letters saying there has an error occurred and something with stack id?

Reactions: PF2M

nathanbuschx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to load Xenoblade Chronicles X with loadiine on 5.5.1? I've tried the EUR and USA releases, keep getting the 102-9999 error after it loads the title screen

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone been able to load Xenoblade Chronicles X with loadiine on 5.5.1? I've tried the EUR and USA releases, keep getting the 102-9999 error after it loads the title screen

I'm not sure if you can play Xeno X since it 'requires' to be online and loadiine cannot do online

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm not sure if you can play Xeno X since it 'requires' to be online and loadiine cannot do online
It doesn't require it.
it just benefit from it in passive mode (you earn tickets that you can trade for items).
You can play it offline without never needing online, or you can switch to online/offline whenever you want (by using Saviine to copy the savegame to the console and play from the retail disc, and vice versa)

Reactions: Rob Blou

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I get the same error, since yesterday. The SD card works in vwii. any idea?

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 488

ady199

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI when I try to run loadline gx2 v0.2 I get the following error message:-

Missing all OS specific addresses.

My Wii U is on 5.5.1 Eu and I've ran the exploit and loadliine through http://loadiine.ovh/

Can anyone please help??

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
HI when I try to run loadline gx2 v0.2 I get the following error message:-

Missing all OS specific addresses.

My Wii U is on 5.5.1 Eu and I've ran the exploit and loadliine through http://loadiine.ovh/

Can anyone please help??
Have you tried using wiiubru.com/nokernel.html? Just scroll through the last 4 tabs and select loadiine kernel + hbl, then go to the same link and use the loadiine tab.

ridley23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a weird issue. The browser exploit was working yesterday when I hosted the files on kws on Android, but now, when it tries to load the payload.mp4 file, it says it couldn't load the video with an error code and to try reloading. Any thoughts?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think you made the same mistake I did where it gives you that error, you can say Ok, then you need to look on your TV. I was able to play it yesterday, but I'm on 5.4.0.

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love dumb questions, I put New Mario U updates in the good folder, but I don'T see in loadiine where to tell to use that update

When I click on super mario U it auto start the game

thanks

nathanbuschx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a weird issue. The browser exploit was working yesterday when I hosted the files on kws on Android, but now, when it tries to load the payload.mp4 file, it says it couldn't load the video with an error code and to try reloading. Any thoughts?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think you made the same mistake I did where it gives you that error, you can say Ok, then you need to look on your TV. I was able to play it yesterday, but I'm on 5.4.0.
Hmm, very possibly, I haven't had the projector on to even check, was just using the gamepad, I'll try that tonight - thanks!

ady199

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Get a recent nightly build, 0.2 beta doesn't support 5.5.x

Thanks, I've downloaded the latest nightly build of loadliine - it show's my games in the list but they don't play.

I have 2 folders on my sd card:-

apps
games

Under games I have the following 2 folders:-

Super Mario 3D World [ARDE01]
Super Mario Maker [AMAP41]

Under Super Mario 3D World [ARDE01] I have the following folders:-

art
data
System

And a Title Key.txt file

Under Super Mario Maker [AMAP41] I have the following folders:-

data
system

And a fk-smm.key file

Help!!

Thanks in advance

Last edited by ady199,

ridley23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, very possibly, I haven't had the projector on to even check, was just using the gamepad, I'll try that tonight - thanks!

Yeah, that's definitely the issue then. You can't switch to Gamepad until you're in the game, so you should be seeing the game on your projector while there's just a Xenoblade Chronicles X logo on your Gamepad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMuP01GlQi4