Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, I've downloaded the latest nightly build of loadliine - it show's my games in the list but they don't play.

I have 2 folders on my sd card:-

apps
games

Under games I have the following 2 folders:-

Super Mario 3D World [ARDE01]
Super Mario Maker [AMAP41]

Under Super Mario 3D World [ARDE01] I have the following folders:-

art
data
System

And a Title Key.txt file

Under Super Mario Maker [AMAP41] I have the following folders:-

data
system

And a fk-smm.key file

Help!!

Thanks in advance

You need to extract the meta/code/content folders from the system folder (or the data) you dont need anything but code/content/meta in the <game name [GAMEID]> folders

Reactions: ady199

miesssiee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I load Yoshi's Wooly World and Wii Sports Club U I get this error?

Attachments

• IMG_6247.jpg
    IMG_6247.jpg
    996.4 KB · Views: 424

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I removed the hidden files, but that doesn't solve the problem..

When i had the issue, I had more hidden files at the root of the card had like a folder that said .trash when i deleted all those .files at the root (before the wiiu folder) it worked

If not you might want to delete the files on your SD card and recopy them

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I love dumb questions, I put New Mario U updates in the good folder, but I don'T see in loadiine where to tell to use that update

When I click on super mario U it auto start the game

thanks

Anyone?

ady199

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to extract the meta/code/content folders from the system folder (or the data) you dont need anything but code/content/meta in the <game name [GAMEID]> folders

Thanks that worked perfectly - Super Mario Maker works fine but when I try to load Super Mario 3D World, I just get a black screen

Can anyone help??

Thanks in advance

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks that worked perfectly - Super Mario Maker works fine but when I try to load Super Mario 3D World, I just get a black screen

Can anyone help??

Thanks in advance

v0/v1 loading is slow, too many small files, otherwise the game runs fine. If the WUD is USA, for EU console, in the "content\LuigiBros\msg" folder, "USA_en" must be renamed to "EUR_en", as well as in the folder "content\LocalizedData", "UsEn" must be renamed to "EuEn", in order for the game to boot

JPN: rename UsEn folder to JpJa and USA_en folder to JAP_ja Mii Maker: Tested the EUR version on US Console, and works perfectly.

Reactions: ady199

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Have downloaded Splatoon update.
Put in game folder "updates/v192/xxxx" : wii freezes at starting game.
Same if I replace original game files with files from update.

Did I do anything bad ?

Wooshy

Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Germany
Is it normal to have big big loading times?
When i tried yoshies wooly world over loadiine, before each stage it takes like good 20 seconds to load. with the normal game it takes about 2-3 seconds
Same with super mario 3d world, even more annoying though. before each stage, after each stage, basically everywhere it takes forever to load.

Should i change sd card or does everyone have those problems?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Anyone else having issues with saving in Captain Toad? It doesn't seem to save properly as every time I start the game it starts me at the beginning.

Help me please! :( I have Yoshi's Woolly World, but the game isn't starting, an icon isn't there either. What can I do? :(
You need the game folders named like this: Name [TitleID]
The title ID is 6 characters and you can find it by searching the name on gametdb.com or Google.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

MisterPantsEyes

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Help me please! :( I have Yoshi's Woolly World, but the game isn't starting, an icon isn't there too. What can I do? :( I
Anyone else having issues with saving in Captain Toad? It doesn't seem to save properly as every time I start the game it starts me at the beginning.

You need the game folders named like this: Name [TitleID]
The title ID is 6 characters and you can find it by searching the name on gametdb.com or Google.
The folder name is correct and the game is showing in the loader, but without an icon. :( If I try to start it, nothing happens. :(

IM CRYING PLEASE HELP :(

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Help me please! :( I have Yoshi's Woolly World, but the game isn't starting, an icon isn't there too. What can I do? :( I

The folder name is correct and the game is showing in the loader, but without an icon. :( If I try to start it, nothing happens. :(

IM CRYING PLEASE HELP :(
You're probably missing a meta folder which is where the icon is stored, it shouldn't prevent the game from launching though. Have you played any other games in Loadiine? You know you have to press A to start the game right? :P

MisterPantsEyes

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You're probably missing a meta folder which is where the icon is stored, it shouldn't prevent the game from launching though. Have you played any other games in Loadiine? You know you have to press A to start the game right? :P
Yes, NSMBU works, but this doesn't. But I think I found the problem, this is the folder of the game:
eb6cb16ab65e89d9aef91ce7e8fcf144.png

In data, there is "code", "content" and "meta". I only need those 3 folders, right?

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍