Hacking [Loadiine Differences] Why WiiU cant load loadiine from some websites?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think so, this test was also performed on my current hosting server which is still near to me but the freeze problem was still there. If I don't make use of PHP to handle the way a .mp4 payload is loading, I end up by more than 50% of freeze on both my 5.4.0 & 5.5.0 consoles. Plus, as I have full access to Apache's configuration file, I also took the oppurtinity to adapt server setting in consequence. And I'm not quite sure GoDaddy offer equal freedom on its host.
This.. sucks..... so badly... lol
Well, im going to try the Dropbox option, if it works, I'm gonna get just a website to forward the link.
Thanks for all your help!

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@ScarletDreamz You're welcome ^^

Actually, I'm thinking about polishing this PHP script in order to make it working on foreign hosts.
If I feel like it worth being tested elsewhere for those who'd like to host .mp4 payloads, then I'll make a thread asking for feedbacks about this method.

(( Well, I'll loose some exclusivity on Loadiine.ovh but tbh I'm afraid it has difficulties to handle a too big flow of visitors. So the more are the websites available, the better it is ))

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually, I'm thinking about polishing this PHP script in order to make it working on foreign hosts.
If I feel like it worth being tested elsewhere for those who'd like to host .mp4 payloads, then I'll make a thread asking for feedbacks about this method.

(( Well, I'll loose some exclusivity on Loadiine.ovh but tbh I'm afraid it has difficulties to handle a too big flow of visitors. So the more are the websites available, the better it is ))
If you need anything as a tester etc, just let me know, i will be glad tp help, also, as mentined above, if i can get the Dropbox to Work, ill be creating a domain just to launch Loadiine, no other homebrew.

Reactions: Cybernatus

AirKing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.sagainternet.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

A big like to that! =)

Scresho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

I would really appreciate this!
I want to make a wegpage for me and my friends, this would be great!

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@rasputin Actually I didn't change anything regarding Loadiine GX2 0.3 SD's methodology for a few days, on the contrary of Homebrew Launcher what needed to be switched back to the Illuminati version cause of Eureopan users getting white screen with the RC3 release. Could you tell me a bit more about it, please?

Still can't get loadiine auto boot working, it just white screens on me, I tried clearing cookies but it didn't help.

But homebrew launcher is working as autoboot for me.

Sorry I'm not much help. If i do illuminati first then open browser again and use loadiine it then works. pal console on 5.5.1

Last edited by rasputin,

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@rasputin Thanks for the report.
So I've just tested it on my 5.5.0 PAL three more times and 2 worked out of 3. The last try returned white screen on load, like the problem mentioned about HBL 1.2 RC3 which is now fixed by @dimok .
Even though it still has a high success rate for most users, the issue is still present so it might impact an user most than the others, like you for the moment.
I'll look around to see if by any chance the same kind of fix is available for Loadiine GX2 SD 0.3 and will apply it right away.
Sorry for the unconveniance caused.

Reactions: rasputin

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if this is any help but I grabbed the latest Loadline & Homebrew launcher and used the www.wiiubru.com website to load them and I get a 100% success rate at loading them.

Obviously used a dump of a game I owned but it works. Now bring on emulators lol

*Edit* forgot to say I have an EU machine on 5.5.0 running Loadline and Homebrew launcher on an as card

Last edited by MartinDocNewland,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
@ScarletDreamz Actually Loadiine.ovh does not load .mp4 payload directely from the browser, it uses PHP tricks to parse loading steps an thus prevent maximum freezes

1 ) Calling PHP script to load .mp4 in memory
2 ) Send bytes to the client while the file is loading
3 ) Once the .mp4 file is ready, triggering it on the client's browser

This is also why the launch of each payload on Loadiine.ovh is delayed of for a few seconds when you see the video player showing out.

@rasputin Actually I didn't change anything regarding Loadiine GX2 0.3 SD's methodology for a few days, on the contrary of Homebrew Launcher what needed to be switched back to the Illuminati version cause of Eureopan users getting white screen with the RC3 release. Could you tell me a bit more about it, please?
Interesting... It would be great if you shared your code or at least described the method in more detail so other people can remote host exploits using this method as well. I know I'd like to be able to host the exploits on my VPS so that I don't have to selfhost. Since it's a VPS I have access to all the config files so I'd be able to change whatever is necessary for it to work.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Almost the same thing that Cybernatus explained on my current test website, still need to get money to buy a Godaddy domain plus a webhoster for a year, then maybe ill public host it for everyone.

TeconMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FWIW, I run my own web server out of my fiancée's house and tie the dynamic IP to a domain name I own and my Wii U has had 100% success booting the exploit so far no matter where I go. The only time it ever failed was when I had the wrong files on my SD card. This may be out of left-field, but have you tried formatting your SD card? It could be a slim possibility that this problem might have something to do with issues reading the SD card, but it just appears that the exploit failed.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FWIW, I run my own web server out of my fiancée's house and tie the dynamic IP to a domain name I own and my Wii U has had 100% success booting the exploit so far no matter where I go. The only time it ever failed was when I had the wrong files on my SD card. This may be out of left-field, but have you tried formatting your SD card? It could be a slim possibility that this problem might have something to do with issues reading the SD card, but it just appears that the exploit failed.
Hosting your own webserver its a 100%, as i explained, the issue with loading the mp4 files, its how some host manage the files when displaying them.

as explained on the OP, Xampp, does work for me 100%, making it public also does work 100%, loadiine.ovh does work 100% because how the script handles the mp4 and its display.

tleung927

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting... It would be great if you shared your code or at least described the method in more detail so other people can remote host exploits using this method as well. I know I'd like to be able to host the exploits on my VPS so that I don't have to selfhost. Since it's a VPS I have access to all the config files so I'd be able to change whatever is necessary for it to work.

my web host is paying 3.99/month (ipage) and it getting same problem i belive it will be the files problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo