Hacking [Loadiine Differences] Why WiiU cant load loadiine from some websites?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.. yeah.. basically, we al know that the lastest nightlies from loadiine dont requeire to set the kernel exploit before loadiine, it just need to be loaded 1 time, but here is there the problem is.

i grabed the lastest nightlie, and self hosted.. and everything went awsome, 100% boot rate, 20 tries, and every one booted at the first one.

Now, i uploaded the mp4 file to several free hosts, and the wii u just freezes, no matter if i load the kernel, or the loadiine mp4, both freezes, i cant make it to work online. So..

i found Loadiine.ovh, and it works FLAWLESSLY! 100% boot rate again... loadiine, and homebrew launcher, 0 errors at boot, 0 stuck, 0 freezes.

Now.. i tried several host and still.. frezzing, tried wiiubru, and again freezed....

Of course i deleted data, cookies and what so in order to discard that, still, the exact same thing, localhost and loadiine.ovh got 100% boot rate, but other websites, and free hosters, and wiiubru only freeze the wiiu.

Is there a explanation for this? why loadiine.ovh got 100% bootrate but when using the same files/nightlies /wiiubru/ free web host, it just wont boot?

i mean, localhost works 100% using the loadiine .mp4 file... but uploading it to any website to load it, it just wont work...

Any help here on what might be the issue? any free webhost recomended? i could pay the Godaddy $10 fee, but if its gonna be like this, then i dont actually see the point...

Plaguereign

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a url length limit for the exploit to work, from what I read. I am not sure what the limit is, but most likely, that is the reason. Could also be that alot of file hosters dont use direct links for the file. It redirects it to a download page instead of loading directly. I think it is the second. You need a hoster that allows you direct access to the file instead of redirects. Good luck

Reactions: AirKing

tleung927

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have same problem, i using the ipage to host my wordpress website, and i create sub folder name wii for the hack, and it can load the site but when i click it freeze in a player. and i use xampp it's 100% working ! help me here !

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have anyway to debug this with Wireshark or a proxy sniffer(dumper) software?
Yes, i can debug it using wire shark. do you want the logs?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There is a url length limit for the exploit to work, from what I read. I am not sure what the limit is, but most likely, that is the reason. Could also be that alot of file hosters dont use direct links for the file. It redirects it to a download page instead of loading directly. I think it is the second. You need a hoster that allows you direct access to the file instead of redirects. Good luck
Yes i do know that they do redirect to a downlod page instead of the actual mp4, however, im using free hosts without redirect, meaning the exploit does load, but it just freeze the wii U.

it does not redirect to anything, just to the mp4.

AirKing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.sagainternet.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

I tested here and you right! when a make a host with small lenght the exploit started work.
Thanks!

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, does not work, tried hosting here:
http://wiiu.atwebpages.com/Loadiine.mp4
here:
http://launchmii.getenjoyment.net/Loadiine.mp4
and several others.... if anyone has a short name host that can host this mp4 just to test that indeed is the webhost large name, it would be really helpfull.

@Cybernatus
@pwsincd
@dimok

Any idea why wiiubru.com/k55 or any other webhost does not load the kernel nor loadiine.mp4, it just freeze the wiiU, but Loadiine.ovh does work?

i mean, its just that i cant seem to load the kernel nor the loadiine.mp4 using ANY webhost, but localhosting or loadiine.ovh have 100% success rate... any idea why? for further explanation see the OP.
Also @Cybernatus i tried hosting the same .mp4 u are using for loadiine, the one u provided and here:
http://wiiu.atwebpages.com/bin.mp4
it also freezes the wiiu.

Last edited by ScarletDreamz,
Reactions: Cybernatus

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loadline.ovh direct loadliine auto load was working for me earlier, but now it seems to be white screening... shrugs

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
Nope, does not work, tried hosting here:
here:
and several others.... if anyone has a short name host that can host this mp4 just to test that indeed is the webhost large name, it would be really helpfull.

@Cybernatus
@pwsincd
@dimok

Any idea why wiiubru.com/k55 or any other webhost does not load the kernel nor loadiine.mp4, it just freeze the wiiU, but Loadiine.ovh does work?

i mean, its just that i cant seem to load the kernel nor the loadiine.mp4 using ANY webhost, but localhosting or loadiine.ovh have 100% success rate... any idea why? for further explanation see the OP.
Also @Cybernatus i tried hosting the same .mp4 u are using for loadiine, the one u provided and here:
it also freezes the wiiu.

wiiubru has a newer code550.bin today which may or maynot increase success , i havent tried it yet.... i would imageine were seeing an issue with ping/server load , this thing has snowballed a fair bit theese past few days and my site is getting hit hard... i think theres a good dozen reasons some people have success and some dont...

barrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great thread, I've been working on this same thing.

I have a 100% success rate launching the exploit/loadiine from some other people's sites. I have a 0% success rate getting the same mp4's to work on my webserver. I know it's not something like a missing mp4 MIME type because I threw up a test mp4 video and I was able to play it no problem.

I'm wondering, is there ANYONE who has had success hosting with a traditional CPanel fronted shared webhost?

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@ScarletDreamz Actually Loadiine.ovh does not load .mp4 payload directely from the browser, it uses PHP tricks to parse loading steps an thus prevent maximum freezes

1 ) Calling PHP script to load .mp4 in memory
2 ) Send bytes to the client while the file is loading
3 ) Once the .mp4 file is ready, triggering it on the client's browser

This is also why the launch of each payload on Loadiine.ovh is delayed of for a few seconds when you see the video player showing out.

@rasputin Actually I didn't change anything regarding Loadiine GX2 0.3 SD's methodology for a few days, on the contrary of Homebrew Launcher what needed to be switched back to the Illuminati version cause of Eureopan users getting white screen with the RC3 release. Could you tell me a bit more about it, please?

Last edited by Cybernatus,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ScarletDreamz Actually Loadiine.ovh does not charge the .mp4 file directely from the browser, it uses PHP tricks to parse loading steps to prevent maximum freezes

1 ) Calling PHP script to load .mp4 in memory
2 ) Send bytes to the client while the file is loading
3 ) Once the .mp4 file is ready, triggering it on the client's browser

Indeed that's exactly what i thought, since the file seems to load something, but its really noticeable that it works pretty different, and i was wondering if you first loaded the file into the memory to parse it fully. its really werd that NO PUBLIC HOST its able to work with my wiiu, and it only freezes it, i mean i have no problem local hosting, i was just wondering why this is like this. Xampp hosting and Android hosting works great. but, 0 online servers works for me.

i mean look at all the links i tried:
http://www.wiiubru.com/k55/

Ill try Dropbox as my last resource... but damn, this sucks lol.

Reactions: Cybernatus

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'd say it's most probably related to the tiny laps time the payload has to load itself on the browser's client. When you host your payload locally, you are assured to get 100% efficiency cause of the proximity of your server (<1ms) and the bandwitdh always at its fullest for it.
On the contrary, remote host do not offer same performences as the ping may become much higher and the bandwitdh can be very limited. When I began the development of Loadiine.ovh, I took this information as my main base to find a new method of loading .mp4 that will not be impacted by this fact.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say it's most probably related to the tiny laps time the payload has to load itself on the browser's client. When you host your payload locally, you are assured to get 100% efficiency cause of the proximity of your server (<1ms) and the bandwitdh always at its fullest for it.
On the contrary, remote host do not offer same performences as the ping may become much higher and the bandwitdh can be very limited. When I began the development of Loadiine.ovh, I took this information as my main base to find a new method of loading .mp4 that will not be impacted by this fact.
What about buying a webhost form godaddy just to set the mp4 exploit, will it trigger the same issue?

Cybernatus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think so, this test was also performed on my current hosting server which is still near to me but the freeze problem was still there. If I don't make use of PHP to handle the way a .mp4 payload is loading, I end up by more than 50% of freeze on both my 5.4.0 & 5.5.0 consoles. Plus, as I have full access to Apache's configuration file, I also took the oppurtinity to adapt server setting in consequence. And I'm not quite sure GoDaddy offer equal freedom on its host.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ubisoft should #stopkillinggames ngl
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?