Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

avocado

Trophies
XP
Country
hi...I am aware that this is not the exactly correct thread to ask my question, but this thread is the closest one, I think.

Is there any facebook group for disscussing, buying and selling 3DS related stuff in Germany?
I know such thread in other country.

icecreamcake

Trophies
XP
Country
hundshamer's excuses don't seem legit. If he does 1 hardmod a day he would have been able to give everyone their systems back by now. I've moved a couple times now and it takes 2 days max to pack everything and move to a new place. It also takes a few minutes to reply to someone's message and give an update.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hundshamer's excuses don't seem legit. If he does 1 hardmod a day he would have been able to give everyone their systems back by now. I've moved a couple times now and it takes 2 days max to pack everything and move to a new place. It also takes a few minutes to reply to someone's message and give an update.

Maybe he is going through tougher times than we know, health issues, bankruptcy, etc...

I'm not saying it's excusable to not return someone else's property, but look at it this way, one of the issues you are dealing with is "how do I get my 3ds back?", I know it sux but at least maybe you are in a good enough situation for that to be a main worry.

Just look at it as a donation to someone who's probably going through a tough time, at least it will make you feel better this way :)!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1