Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

randomt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
A very big thank you to @konsolenumbau.expert
I luckily found this thread through reddit and contacted him on his website (since I wasn't registered on gbatemp before).

I was primarily interested in a downgrade and I'll be honest: I am not really gifted when it comes to technological things and I had a LOT of questions.
I got all my questions answered even before I agreed to send him my N3DSXL. He took the time to give me as much support as he can without even expecting me to actually go for it.
After clearing all my questions, he offered to also do the installations that come after a downgrade for a fair price which I absolutely loved and agreed with.

It is always difficult to send your N3DSXL - that you love - to a stranger and I am more than happy that I did it. I felt comfortable after reading the feedback on here and after talking to him through emails.
A few more positive things to mention: I was always informed. He updated me on every step he was doing, giving me an exact shipping date (as well as tracking number) and generally communicated very well, quick and detailed. I was also receiving pictures the whole time and he is still offering to answer any questions I might have.

I have rarely experienced this level of customer support and professionalism.
I will definitely recommend @konsolenumbau.expert to friends and I could not be more happy that I found this on reddit :yay3ds:

konsolenumbau.expert

Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
A very big thank you to @konsolenumbau.expert
I luckily found this thread through reddit and contacted him on his website (since I wasn't registered on gbatemp before).

I was primarily interested in a downgrade and I'll be honest: I am not really gifted when it comes to technological things and I had a LOT of questions.
I got all my questions answered even before I agreed to send him my N3DSXL. He took the time to give me as much support as he can without even expecting me to actually go for it.
After clearing all my questions, he offered to also do the installations that come after a downgrade for a fair price which I absolutely loved and agreed with.

It is always difficult to send your N3DSXL - that you love - to a stranger and I am more than happy that I did it. I felt comfortable after reading the feedback on here and after talking to him through emails.
A few more positive things to mention: I was always informed. He updated me on every step he was doing, giving me an exact shipping date (as well as tracking number) and generally communicated very well, quick and detailed. I was also receiving pictures the whole time and he is still offering to answer any questions I might have.

I have rarely experienced this level of customer support and professionalism.
I will definitely recommend @konsolenumbau.expert to friends and I could not be more happy that I found this on reddit :yay3ds:
Thank you mate. Great resume and I'm very happy that you are this satisfied. Like I said you are always welcome (of cause all you others as well) and I'll thank you for trusting me.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Last edited by konsolenumbau.expert,

Sakiisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hello peepps. I'm in dire need of a hardmod but live in Malaysia. Is there anyone here that has access to these tools with skills or know anyone in this field from my country?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning