Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, with regret I have now taken @hundshamer off the list. This is purely in response to the feedback in this thread. I have no personal experience with him. If the situation changes then I'll add him back in.
I wouldnt add him back even if he did make up for all this, hes put alot of people threw this shit for months and by you adding him back makes you look bad too. You shouldve took him off the list 4-5 months ago when I myself and others told you too, now fast forward to the middle of September and hes still giving people the shaft.

konsolenumbau.expert

Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
Attention all hesitators from Germany ! Just got my 3DS back from @konsolenumbau.expert
I can not image a better service.. incredibly fast and friendly .. no prob with (dumb) questions. Thanks a lot !
Thanks a lot Mate.

Have fun with your Device

Any Probs .... Just contact me[emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You shouldve took him off the list 4-5 months ago when I myself and others told you too, now fast forward to the middle of September and hes still giving people the shaft.
To be fair, I contacted him immediately to discuss the issue as soon as I was made aware of it. He was responsive to me, and we agreed that he would go onto the 'inactive' list, as discussed in this thread. When it turned out the matter was worse than we originally thought I removed him from the list straight away. I believe I have been quite transparent about all of this in this thread, and do not appreciate the implication that I am responsible for other people's misfortune when dealing with him.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In the process of buying a capture card and thought to ask here instead of creating a new thread, does anyone know if taking the system apart forces a system restore or any loss of system info, there's no point in me buying the capture card if my system becomes incompatible with GW. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc...