Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

E__

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb I have an N3DS Super Mario (Black Friday) edition 11.0.0-33U, which I tried to hardmod, but accidentally desoldered the CLK pad (tiny pad on the bottom). I've then successfully used the alternate CLK pad on the other side and I can successfully dump/flash, but the 3DS won't boot normally (always boots in the blue bootloader screen), presumably because the original CLK pad is broken. Is there anything you can do to help fix this? Thanks!

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb I have an N3DS Super Mario (Black Friday) edition 11.0.0-33U, which I tried to hardmod, but accidentally desoldered the CLK pad (tiny pad on the bottom). I've then successfully used the alternate CLK pad on the other side and I can successfully dump/flash, but the 3DS won't boot normally (always boots in the blue bootloader screen), presumably because the original CLK pad is broken. Is there anything you can do to help fix this? Thanks!

I have an idea, no idea if it will actually work though, would need the console in my hands.

GSmith84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb performed my hardmod and dowgrade for me and I requested it be MicroUSB and he accommodated me, it's clean as can be. He was clear and concise about what I needed based on the information I gave him what I was looking to get out of my hardmod.

He's got a ton of positive reviews already but didn't think it would hurt to add mein.

oZgBiCi.jpg

FatherOfAwesome

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb - I have what I am assuming is 11.2 FW on a New N3DS XL Red. (Not opened yet but serial is: QW4099)

I am looking to either downgrade or install hardmod so that I can build out the console for my son.

Could you PM (or email @ n3ds{AT}brandonreynolds.com) me costs, turnaround time, options? Live in IL, USA.

Greatly Appreciated!

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

_Shebang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@vb_encryption_vb - I have what I am assuming is 11.2 FW on a New N3DS XL Red. (Not opened yet but serial is: QW4099)

I am looking to either downgrade or install hardmod so that I can build out the console for my son.

Could you PM (or email @ n3ds{AT}brandonreynolds.com) me costs, turnaround time, options? Live in IL, USA.

Greatly Appreciated!

Just for your information, I couldn't find any data related to that serial, although similar ones (QW4096, QW4094, etc.) all come on 11.0 :)

thistheonlyone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb Not sure how to send a PM. But I am interested in your services for a hardmod on a 2ds. Let me know how to go about the process of payment and shipping.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@mchew I would also be interested in your services for a hardmod for a 2ds. Not sure how to PM, so if you could contact me about the possibility let me know.

katko

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you to @gamesquest1 ! They did a fantastic job on my o3DS! The new port looks so professional, discretely taking up the space of the left charm/strap holder hole. They even installed a9lh and luma for me, I couldn't be happier with the work they've done and it was all done so quickly! Thanks again :)

Edit: added a picture of the port.

IMG_1782.JPG

Last edited by katko,

NyaaDev

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
@slslasher hey is there a place in Singapore where we could potentially meet up for your services? and perhaps i could get more information about your services.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been