Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

MeatieMeat

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@invaderyoyo Yes he is. I have taken 3 systems to him and he was fast doing all of them and he even helped me when I somehow messed the 1st one up a few hours after getting it done.

DrPhant0m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb or other local installer/repair artist ...
Please PM me with a quote. I can't send PMs yet... :(

I picked up a black Friday new 3ds Mario edition... and I thought with the right tools, I'd be able to hardmod it. Well... I did a trial run without soldering anything - just taking it apart to see the solder points and putting it back together- and the top LCD won't turn on.

So... before I return the unit, I'm curious if this is a job anyone would undertake. I'd be surprised if I actually broke anything... I suspect I just didn't put a ribbon completely back in. It's just too stressful for me to try it again. Haha.

I'm interested in getting the hardmod, downgrade, and a9lh. I wasn't going to do an external connector... but if i never have to open it again I'll be happy. I don't plan to "dev" anything, but if it's good to have a connector installed to recover/downgrade, then I'm OK with the case mod. I just didn't want to ruin it doing it myself.

May I have a quote?

I'm located in PA. Thanks!

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vb_encryption_vb is awesome. I bricked my 3DS XL and he hard modded it for me and had it returned within less than 2 weeks, just in time for Xmas. The job he did was very professional and communicated well. Thanks very much for bringing my 3DS XL back to life.

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

Brianp48093

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb
Please send me a PM regarding info on your service. I'm in Michigan.
My son has a 3ds XL ver.11.0.0-33u that I'd like to get modded.
I'm not sure which service of yours (downgrade only/hardmod install) would be best for my sons unit. I just bought him a Sky3ds+ but the more I read, modding seems like it might be a better option.

Thanks!

slamrock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb

can you message me how much it would be to hardmod a N3DSXL ver.11.0.0-33u.

I just want to be able to play NES/SNES games on it, not sure which of your options works best for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4