coolm3n

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys !

Just buyed a Wii u deluxe set but now i dont have enough money to buy wii controller D:

Someone know where i can buy some for cheap or where i can find fake controller that work well ?

I dont wanna pay 60 $ for a wii motion + & nunchuck .

rgjr77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eBAY I bought a wiimote with motion built in and nunchuck (baby blue) for 14.79 with free shipping from the US not china. Just search it in north America. I've always had good luck with all the wiimotes and nunchucks i buy even when they come from hong kong. No problems with them.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a fake Here it is http://www.ebay.com/itm/Light-Blue-...US_Video_Game_Controllers&hash=item2ec089a597 still works though.

but you get lucky on ebay I got a black one with nunchuck nintendo brand for 11 bucks !! LOL no motion plus though.
Yeah, save money, lol. The doom and gloom crowd is starting to win me over. Pricey for controllers!!!!
Guy gave me a motion plus for repairing something for him. Had to buy nunchuck, went to pawn shop and official one was $10. $20 in most stores? The Wiimotes are worth more than Wii is now. Joking but nunchuck and even regular wiimote is pricey. Good luck getting genuine stuff for decent price. Some a-hole wanted $50 on craigslist for Wiimote+ and nunchuk that they spray painted green!!!! Wtf? Offered him $20 since I needed paint off without destroying it. Not liking idea of spray painted plastic in my hands for any length of time.

Edit: he said no thinking his idiocy made it more valuable. Loser.

Kamatari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Whilst unrelated to where to buy cheap controllers but more of a question...

I picked up some cheap ones off ebay (VGA i think) and when they work, they work fine, the problem is though it seems to be when the controllers turn off you have to rebind them to the console to make them work... now i havent got a chance to try these with a Wii to see but it might be something to watch out for

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...