L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

I'd like to play Mario Kart Wii Deluxe on my Wii U, as it seems like such a good game!
Therefore I did download an iso for the blue edition from the internet, v7.01 Blue Edition (I own Mario Kart Wii on a disc..).
I did make an injection with UWUVCI AIO with classic controller support.
The game starts just fine, but as soon as I am starting a(ny) race, it will give me the introduction on the course and then it crashes into a black screen.
Does anyone have an idea how to fix this or if there is a version which can be used without any problems?

YobsVHS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !

Sorry for responding so late; I just came across your message. This information could certainly be helpful for people facing similar issues in the future.

There are several points to note regarding Mario Kart Wii Deluxe. Firstly, during installation, I haven't managed to enable classic controller support without the game crashing. I highly recommend using WiiVC Tycoon instead of UWUVCI AIO. After installing the game, restart your Wii U console, then launch the game. When creating a license, use a guest Mii rather than one created on vcWii.

I must also mention that the game is unstable in local multiplayer, even unplayable.

However, I've found the ultimate version of Mario Kart Wii to inject, which is none other than this one:

It supports the classic controller when the option is set to vcWii Tycoon, and there are no issues related to licenses or local multiplayer. :)

Last edited by YobsVHS,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto