Hacking Wii injects not running

Ceejaypeee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I attempt to run my Wii injects I get error code 160-4205: There is a problem with the USB storage device. My storage drive works fine with my Wii U games but no matter what anything injected through Uwuvci will not run. I had Animal Crossing City Folk installed with virtual console through teconmoons WiiVC injector, that worked perfectly fine but after uninstalling it and injecting it through uwuvci it does not run and gives me the previously mentioned error code. I’ve also tried to run Mario party 8 and Mario kart Wii and I get the same error code. I need my Wii U games and Wii games on the same drive. Anything helps atp!

Zeox-gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Whenever I attempt to run my Wii injects I get error code 160-4205: There is a problem with the USB storage device. My storage drive works fine with my Wii U games but no matter what anything injected through Uwuvci will not run. I had Animal Crossing City Folk installed with virtual console through teconmoons WiiVC injector, that worked perfectly fine but after uninstalling it and injecting it through uwuvci it does not run and gives me the previously mentioned error code. I’ve also tried to run Mario party 8 and Mario kart Wii and I get the same error code. I need my Wii U games and Wii games on the same drive. Anything helps atp!
try to use nussplii to delete game this external hdd

IamtheSandwicj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know what's going on here, but I have a few questions that can maybe help:
Were the Teconmoon injects also on your hard drive?
Which port(s) are you plugging the hard drive into?
Why would you rather use UWUVCIAIO?
Have you read this thread? I skimmed it and it seems like it might be a similar problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol