Hacking Kingdom Hearts 352/8

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you get this working?

I came on here with another topic for this game and mario and luigi 3. I was told to use ys menu instead of the r4 frmware so I did. Mario and Luigi is playing now (and its great) but kingdom hearts still isnt working. I'm still only using a clean rom because any pre-patched versions so far have told me it will take 55 minutes to download and I have never been in an internet cafe for more than 30 minutes.

Can someone please help me out with this?!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
55 minutes of download time? That's slow as hell. My download speed isn't exceptional but I downloaded the whole game in 20 minutes.

Anyway, you can play it clean with YSMenu or you can patch the game (there's links to a patch for the game on like 90% of KH threads) and play it with kernel v1.18. The patched version won't work on YSMenu, though.

gothx16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted a tutorial on what I did to get the game to run. It works great for me, no freezing no nothing its the sorry re-posting KH 358 2 days working on R4Ultra. Maybe it could be of some use.

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From first post..... " I was told to use ys menu instead of the r4 frmware so I did. "

The rom I have is a clean one but Ill try it again now

nezkeys79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry my bad your right just put a clean rom on and its working now....(oh yes!)

The mistake I keep making is I keep forgetting to run YSmenu first. Is there any way to just make this program run automatically? Or is it better to leave it like this?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I first Installed YSMenu on my R4li (About a week ago) My YSMenu starts Automatically. I don't know how I did it though, but it just did. I think you need to get a Newer version of YSMenu or something.

denieru7

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, when using a2h's R4YSgenerator or r4YSauto, there are a few options. If you want it to boot straight away either choose the option for Ysmenu "as an autobooting .nds" OR "as a firmware replacement." I'm using it as a firmware replacement and I have never ever looked back. =D

rwgorilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use the r4ysauto as a moonshell replacement and just use it to play bowser's inside story. i don't have a problem with kh358/2 on my r4. the only problem i have run into is with bowser's inside story every other game works on the 1.18 kernel i ran the r4ysauto as moonshell b/c i like to be able to scroll through my custom themes on the r4 firmware

the patched/fixed versions of most games don't work on my r4 only the ones that are untouched i guess b/c i've noticed most patches are for the ak and m3 which led me to do the ysmenu route

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: He was an android boy