Ravenxeo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am r4ymond said:
For those of you who are replying to Kazo about Not Translated or Incorrect Translations, He said that HE WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY MORE TRANSLATION PATCHES because, in return, he gets nothing.

he said he isn't doing the DIALOG anymore. not the translations.

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
ohmy.gif
Katakana? Cool, but then the translated names in v5 makes the pokemon no legit? If that's true, seems that I'll start SS then since i've already finished HG...
And, the graphic changes don't affect the game ID? For all that legit stuff if I want to play on Wi-Fi.

Thanks Kazo for allyour efforts
biggrin.gif

Ravenxeo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rahxen said:
ohmy.gif
Katakana? Cool, but then the translated names in v5 makes the pokemon no legit? If that's true, seems that I'll start SS then since i've already finished HG...
And, the graphic changes don't affect the game ID? For all that legit stuff if I want to play on Wi-Fi.

Thanks Kazo for allyour efforts
biggrin.gif

the 'Katakana = Legit' thing only really counts if you dont nickname your pokemon i think, which i do...so ya know.

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
For those of you who are replying to Kazo about Not Translated or Incorrect Translations, He said that HE WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY MORE TRANSLATION PATCHES because, in return, he gets nothing.

well if there was like a paypal thing to the translation/rom hack threads. i think there'd be better progress on the things XDDD
depending on how much people want a special version of a pokemon game or a really good translation patch
(then again, how many would donate eh?)

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Anyone have screenshots of v6? To see if is worth to start Soul Silver or stick with Heart Gold with v5
smile.gif

MrKenta said:
Any plans on translating the names on the PokeGear? That's the only reason I'm still using Raqib's patch.

Second that... but Kazo, you can ask Raqib if you can add the Pokegear feature
smile.gif

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks pretty good so far.
are you planing on translating also the PokיGear?
(it would be really nice if you could actually understand
what it says when you call someone or someone calls you :/ )

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Gotta say, I'm loving patch 6. I love the logo most of all, very nice and credits to the creator. Also The only thing I'm sad I didn't see was the poke'gear translated, or at least the phone part. I hate all of those obnoxious phone calls, I cant get rid of the numbers!!!

Painkiller153

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get it to work via either method. .bat method doesn't produce anything, but I briefly see a temp folder. Gui method produces a 0kb file of *_patched.nds. I'm running w7x64 bit, any help? Previous versions worked in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol