Not open for further replies.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after mentioning I am releasing a Kexploit in two days in this thread I've received dozens of PM's and feel I needed to clarify the nature of the release.

Unfortunately real life happens and I wont be making my release date, I found some things that are very promising and I discovered noob tears and sarcasm are the secret to immortality so I hope to release by the end of the month but hope is not going to port loadiine so at the end of the month I anticipate delaying until Penn & Teller are elected as a POTUS and VPOTUS.

But in the meantime for all those PMing me asking if it is real of course it as you can see from the picture I included.

wii_u_controller.jpg

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know how to explain how I know this is bullshit. I tend to have excellent instincts, however. For example, I can tell that when you read this, you will want to start a rant against me and eventually get this thread locked.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lighten up, if people weren't PMing me about it I wouldn't of posted
My instincts also tend to be horribly wrong when they are. If you actually do have an exploit then and you release it tomorrow I'll come back to this thread with a full apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/5fQHvL6iO5k?si=1qrkapNMcghUj07-