HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Not too bad then, overnight .cia installing here I come :D
BTW when I opened my mail to get the gateway I almost had a heartattack when I saw this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4pfz7594ngvhtz/IMG_20150225_131909.jpg?dl=0
^Turns out they were stickers so i can plan them on my blank gateway cartridge that came with this. Is this normal or just a eachmall thing?
Woah! I've heard of that happening but I guess I'm just happy with my purchase. Was perfect condition, stickers applied perfectly, and fast shipping ^_^ my source cost a bit extra, but it's definitely worth it for the quality and speed :D

Good thing it works fine though.

And ye, I do overnight CIA installation all the time, it's perfect.

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Woah! I've heard of that happening but I guess I'm just happy with my purchase. Was perfect condition, stickers applied perfectly, and fast shipping ^_^ my source cost a bit extra, but it's definitely worth it for the quality and speed :D

It came with 2 red and 1 blue stickers, im guessing I stick one on the back of the red too :P?

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
It came with 2 red and 1 blue stickers, im guessing I stick one on the back of the red too :P?
Yep, one on the back, one on the front :) you should be able to figure out which goes on which by looking at where the mSD slot is.

I actually don't like the double sided stickers since I use the sticker to judge with myself whether I'm inserting it correctly, but I guess it's needed to cover and protect the innards of the cart :P

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wow thats interesting....but its a good thing I have a reseller who actually cares to put the sticker on and put it in its correct box.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We could have conquered the world and then you Sushi-eating Katana-swingers betrayed us!! One word for you: Gundam.

PS: Please learn to count. Fuck you are two words.

Why you mad bro? Because the japanese have the technology to build an SDF1, the most awesomeness battleship, that has a photon cannon that makes Iron Man cry?

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The blue card doesn't work on 6.0+ he thinks he's taking about the red card
No, I mean the blue card. Why would the R4i gold 3ds Deluxe Edition work on 3ds, but not gateway? Isn't the R4i gold 3ds deluxe edition a clone of gateway? I use the blue(grey) ds mode cartridge all the time on my 3ds.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When gary says that Gateway was having problems with certain firmwares and regions it makes me think of the 8.1 JP N3DS. If I'm not wrong it's the only region that had 8.1 and it has some problems by not having a functioning web browser. But it's just a hunch.

sbm888

Trophies
XP
Country
GW should just release whatever hack they had running in that video and make a disclaimer....

IF... for example it was the Mii hack, then let everyone know and use it, but be warned that if any games uses the Mii, it make brick, etc...
at least its out and no one can guess what's stoppiing them from moving forward.

Mrbaghead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GW should just release whatever hack they had running in that video and make a disclaimer....

IF... for example it was the Mii hack, then let everyone know and use it, but be warned that if any games uses the Mii, it make brick, etc...
at least its out and no one can guess what's stoppiing them from moving forward.

People are stupid, they want to make it idiot proof as possible. People new to gateway may not look into everything such as yourself. There was one post here where someone confused emunand 9.5 and sysnand 9.5 and bought a gateway while he was on 9.5 thinking gateway was compatible with 9.5. I can give so many more examples if you'd like.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1