Zombie thread, RAAAGH

bannana2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are stupid, they want to make it idiot proof as possible. People new to gateway may not look into everything such as yourself. There was one post here where someone confused emunand 9.5 and sysnand 9.5 and bought a gateway while he was on 9.5 thinking gateway was compatible with 9.5. I can give so many more examples if you'd like.
They were lying....

Raz266

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Posted on November 14, 2014
We recently reached a major milestone and now we are happy to announce that we are in the process of finalizing our support for 3DS systems running System Firmware 9.0.0-20 / 9.1.0-20J / 9.2.0-20 natively!

*Soon*

Reactions: Random Joe

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
Posted on November 14, 2014
We recently reached a major milestone and now we are happy to announce that we are in the process of finalizing our support for 3DS systems running System Firmware 9.0.0-20 / 9.1.0-20J / 9.2.0-20 natively!
*Soon*

"finalizing"

Rockstar said the same thing about GTA V for PC. They're pushing it back to "finalize" their stuff too. I wonder how long the finalization stage is...

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
They were lying....

I don't know if they were lying but I know other people (a looot) who bought a New3DS and GW the same day, and waiting for the GW delivery they updated their system to go eshop, etc, and when received the GW "why it doesn't work??? I'm on 9.5 and GW say it works on 9.5!!! :o"...

On GBAtemp we are people who have at least minimum knowledge of how to use a flashcard, and stuff like that, but there are some people outside who order this card just because "with this card you can play free games!", how you use it, what is the requirements, etc, they don't give a fuck, and after they blame the team who made the card. xD

"finalizing"

Rockstar said the same thing about GTA V for PC. They're pushing it back to "finalize" their stuff too. I wonder how long the finalization stage is...

And Rockstar have waayyyyyyy more money and staff to help them "finalize" their stuff, they are not a little team. :P

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
And Rockstar have waayyyyyyy more money and staff to help them "finalize" their stuff, they are not a little team. :P

Oh, of course. No doubt that Rockstar would be much quicker at finalizing such a full scale project like GTA V for PC, but it was just another thing that came to mind when I saw the word "finalizing". :P

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are stupid, they want to make it idiot proof as possible. People new to gateway may not look into everything such as yourself. There was one post here where someone confused emunand 9.5 and sysnand 9.5 and bought a gateway while he was on 9.5 thinking gateway was compatible with 9.5. I can give so many more examples if you'd like.

People just don't read, THATS IT.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point, I'd settle for a "soon". We haven't even gotten a "soon" recently. Is it safe to conclude it's not even soon yet? I hope it'll be soon soon.

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't worry guys, it'll be here soon.
They are just finalizing support aka waiting till someone puts an exploit up on pastebin again.
After that the wait begins for someone to leak the vulnerability in the n3ds crypto.

Reactions: Margen67 and Kohmei

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
When gary says that Gateway was having problems with certain firmwares and regions it makes me think of the 8.1 JP N3DS. If I'm not wrong it's the only region that had 8.1 and it has some problems by not having a functioning web browser. But it's just a hunch.
If they had it working on N3DS 9.0-9.2 only (no 8.0-8.1) they would have released it. This excuse is bullshit. Emunand or whatever else is not working on all N3DS versions.

Reactions: Random Joe

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If they had it working on N3DS 9.0-9.2 only (no 8.0-8.1) they would have released it. This excuse is bullshit. Emunand or whatever else is not working on all N3DS versions.
EmuNAND and gateways software in general works fine.
They just used cubic ninja to load up the exploit and now they realize finding a N3DS entry point that doesn't require a game is tough as hell and they officially fucked themselves and their users that have imported a JP N3DS as early as November last year. I really don't believe a Mii maker exploit even exists. Someone should look into it to see if it's even possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1