Zombie thread, RAAAGH

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
People do some moaning lol I don't have a gateway yet but from all the threads their statement of soon means nothing. They have the exploits or are working on them. Moaning will get you no where

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
CIA can be installed and they are allways present xD

Not for the N3DS. :O

OohBurn.gif

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I even try to find any hint on the Gateway page, like a already uploaded QR Code for a MII exploit or some like this. But can't find anything xD

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CIA can be installed and they are allways present xD

Not on new 3ds :P

Edit - didn't see somone made the joke before me :(

People do some moaning lol I don't have a gateway yet but from all the threads their statement of soon means nothing. They have the exploits or are working on them. Moaning will get you no where

Gateway doesn't know the definition of SOON, must be something lost in the Chinese translation lmfao.

Gateways Defenition of SOON is 6 months from the tease video lol, I'm not expecting a release till mid to late March even possibly early April.

Which will come first my Sky3ds or updat? I say my Sky3ds. Which will come first DSTWO+ with new3ds support or update, I say DSTWO+.

If DSTWO+ manages to release before the update, then I see a mass exodus of Gateway owners selling their carts for a profit locally and purchasing a DSTWO+.

Atleast SuperCard doesn't tease months before their releases, they just stay quite.

I rather Gateway tell us nothing, not even a tease video then this hype train bs. Problem is gateway wants its cake and to it eat it also. They release tease videos fully knowing they weren't going to release that exploit just to sell their product to new 3ds owners who don't know any better. I have recommended gateway in the past but I can no longer do that as the way they run ther buisness is to maximize profits and to hell with the community. When more people finally figure this out then its bye bye gateway.

Reactions: Random Joe

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Got my new gateway working but man 40ish minutes for Persona Q installation. Gonna take awhile to install all these .cias, does anyone know if installing works in sleep mode?

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got my new gateway working but man 40ish minutes for Persona Q installation. Gonna take awhile to install all these .cias, does anyone know if installing works in sleep mode?

I never bother installing .cia what would be the benefit other than not using the gateway menu? Congrats on hitting 1000 posts btw.

caffolote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what really sucks? We won't be able to find out if N3DS-exclusive games like Xenoblade will work on Gateway until it actually comes out in April. God dang it

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Put them all in one folder on the SD card, then in BigBlueMenu press the button combo that is noted in the bottom left of the screen to install all CIA files in one go. Fold it, plug it into the charger, and check on it in a few hours, relative to how many CIA files you are installing :)

Reactions: prototech

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You know what really sucks? We won't be able to find out if N3DS-exclusive games like Xenoblade will work on Gateway until it actually comes out in April. God dang it
Not true there is a exclusive version of retro city rampage coming out on the eshop if I remember correctly. It should work, sky3ds says theirs will so if gateway releases a new flash cart to play the exclusive games then that would be uber shady.

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bro... There are only 92 pages to 600. This is rapidly moving towards 1000. :P

Won't hit 1000 till the end of next week and Gary's post was before tons of people started posting today so his statement was if it continued at its speed at the time of his posting.

lol...

The release isn't coming for atleast a month imo....

:P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: