Zombie thread, RAAAGH

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To all you garyopa stalkers - any news from the fella?
Last thing I know which was 'official' was
garyopa said:
I know everyone is on their edge of their seat, waiting for news, but nothing yet, team been very quiet.

Also quiet here also for me, as its long weekend, so just relaxing and getting other things done around the house.

As soon as I hear anything it will be posted here, but from looks of it so far nothing today, but is still early the last few releases have come in the early evening hours here, and its only 1pm here right now.

source:
http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...ULTRA-3-0-3-Public-BETA?p=1734534#post1734534

and the last time I even recall that he posted anywhere was 3 days ago.

So I think people have just concocted some lie in order to make people talk. Though I can't be sure.

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its Gateways fault, no update= people arguing about the shape of a Cloud or damn memory cards, at this rhythm this is going to be a 1:1 reproduction of the old mighty clasterfuck that was the original thread.

Do you mean almighty clusterfuck? Because what you said sounds like someone who's heard those words and spelled out what they thought they heard x)

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you mean almighty clusterfuck? Because what you said sounds like someone who's heard those words and spelled out what they thought they heard x)
I wanted to be original and plat with words a bit but apparently it was a:
Xmas_08_09___Fission_Mailed_by_seikion.jpg

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
And if GW doesn't pull through, you'll buy a QQ3ds right?
Yep... maybe. Depends on finances :)

Awww yeah. Is your MM 3DS in store pickup though? I opted for next day shipping - I lucked out and got one during the "super secret" in-store only pre-order last Friday at Gamestop. Hoping it comes the 14th and not the following Monday... And I have $30 in BestBuy bucks for the MM physical cart. Can't wait!!!
Haha I went the day of the nintendo direct and preordered in store, so I just got to pick it up a few hours before class :) I was even able to pay it off gradually so I didn't need to worry so much about money. No one thought about it on day one after they sold out, so I kinda snuck in last second :D

Feb 13th is gonna be a good day... hopefully :D

Reactions: Maximilious

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep... maybe. Depends on finances :)

Haha I went the day of the nintendo direct and preordered in store, so I just got to pick it up a few hours before class :) I was even able to pay it off gradually so I didn't need to worry so much about money. No one thought about it on day one after they sold out, so I kinda snuck in last second :D

Feb 13th is gonna be a good day... hopefully :D
It is going to be a GGGGRRRREEEAAAATTTTT!!!!! Day!!! Brand new awesome 3DS and super stable 3D to play with our existing carts. I am so looking forward to August 14th when Gateway releases support for the N3DS. Two Great Days in one year! This is Fantastic!

Reactions: sparrowreal

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im hoping DSTWO+ comes with some news before Gateway. Alot of us downgraded anyway, so 4.x support wont be a problem. Please DSTWO+.. dont be like Gateway and give us some news.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
At this point I'm treating the N3DS update as vaporware until I see more evidence of it actually being a work in progress. So far nobody's even found a proper entry vector in the new browser, I have no idea how GW orchestrated that N3DS video they released a while back. Smoke and mirrors - first they show it working and then they delay the release by months, and for what? Optimization? I doubt it.

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im hoping DSTWO+ comes with some news before Gateway. Alot of us downgraded anyway, so 4.x support wont be a problem. Please DSTWO+.. dont be like Gateway and give us some news.

Yeah, maybe a release of DSTWO+ would light a fire under Gatewait's asses and then they'd be all about the communication and releases then, huh?

Reactions: Ralph1611

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
At this point I'm treating the N3DS update as vaporware until I see more evidence of it actually being a work in progress. So far nobody's even found a proper entry vector in the new browser, I have no idea how GW orchestrated that N3DS video they released a while back. Smoke and mirrors - first they show it working and then they delay the release by months, and for what? Optimization? I doubt it.

Whos says the browser is the entry point? There is more than one way to skin a cat... There is also "legit" confirmation from SonyUSA and Garyopa that the update is real. Its just the matter of time. If someone here can release an update faster, then by all means do.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whos says the browser is the entry point? There is more than one way to skin a cat... There is also "legit" confirmation from SonyUSA and Garyopa that the update is real. Its just the matter of time. If someone here can release an update faster, then by all means do.
I have a feeling it has something to do with the entry point, after that it's smooth sailing.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if it's relevant but has anyone else noticed that on the video she doesn't actually show a running game. Of course we can see that it's launching but she just closes it after loading to menu.

Also yea... This silence is alarming. I mean I understand they learnt from their mistake during the last hype train but going death silence is not wise either.

I have a feeling it has something to do with the entry point, after that it's smooth sailing.

I hope It's not the browser exploit... It's really not convenient to be required to have a internet connection running all the time in order to launch the exploit ( and yes I'm unfortunate enough to not own an Android Phone . Regret choosing Lumia if it's the browser exploit ). Mii seems pleasant. I don't care if the exploit messes up it's functionality. I don't use Mii anyway.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Well the entry point is completed, I mean without an entry point theres no way to run the exploit. If the tutorial SonyUSA posted is to be trusted the entry point is a QR code. Nintendo blocked Ninjhax and GW with 9.3 so im guessing theyre alike in many ways.

I don't know if it's relevant but has anyone else noticed that on the video she doesn't actually show a running game. Of course we can see that it's launching but she just closes it after loading to menu.

But she did, If Im not wrong se entered AC NL via the multi-rom menu.

Reactions: ground

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yes, I just re-watched and indeed she runs the game. My bad.

Edit : What I meant by trying to point out this thing was maybe they had ran into some kind of trouble with it that part of the code.
Well theres no doubt the video might be staged and that the exploit at that point was in early stages and unstable, but that wasnt the point of the video - the point was to show that they have a working solution for the N3DS. SonyUSA said that she/he didnt have emuNAND with the beta she/he received. The new emuNAND on the N3DS is 3 gb 1.2 gb compared to the 1 gb on the classic 3DS, so it requires extra work as it may seem. But all in all its in their interest to release the update as soon as possible because theyre effectively loosing money every day they prolong since Sky and its clones have entered the market.

Reactions: kheldar
D

Deleted-188346

Agreed. I think we need a little more convincing that it's actually real.
A single video as evidence, well, we all remember Crown3DS.

Reactions: sparrowreal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/Me8fkROgrak?si=5NzjxKRFX34t3pjV