Zombie thread, RAAAGH

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
The truth has been spoken! Theres literally no post where GW gets bashed that Tommy didnt like. Someone should make a tease post about GW just to see if he would like it :rofl: Jokes aside, all in all I think hes a good person even though his extreme ways.

Pardon my ignorance but isnt there the US ambassador edition?
Yeah I think he is a good guy too, albeit a little bit on the Flanders side with all the reporting he has been doing lately:lol:
If I give up on Gw and end up buying a Sky I want him to sign it, someday it will make me rich, when he becomes a worldwide famous internet troll, and his signed will be as valued as a Banksy

Reactions: guitarheroknight

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Rejoice my brothers!!!

I think we just got a hint. Set your timers to Feb 13! Make some count down timers people :grog:

Dont get your hopes up, and dont set any timers because the release isnt coming on the same day, thats for sure :lol:

WTF? Its like Ive been living under a rock since I started Fantasy Life. That seriously sucks. Owh well, the only thing left is waiting for the US release then. It seems GW isnt to blame after all, its those pesky little Nintendo workers and their 13th of February release... DEATH TO NINTENDO!!! Nah, Im just messing. :yay:

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't understand why they need a USA N3DS. They can release it for the existing consoles, include a warning in the update that the release is only for JAP/EU consoles and start working on US Fw right away when they grab one. Or am I missing something?

Because people are dumb and can't read. It's easier for them to wait a couple weeks and release an all-inclusive Launcher.dat and exploit package than to release multiple copies of firmware and answer hundreds of emails asking why it doesn't work when they've downloaded the "latest version" from some shit ass guide online with rapidshare mirrors of old packages.

Reactions: 2Hack

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Because people are dumb and can't read. It's easier for them to wait a couple weeks and release an all-inclusive Launcher.dat and exploit package than to release multiple copies of firmware and answer hundreds of emails asking why it doesn't work when they've downloaded the "latest version" from some shit ass guide online with rapidshare mirrors of old packages.

I don't think It's a valid reason... People are always dumb.

Reactions: TheShadowRunner

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Would you rather wait a few weeks or deal with hundreds of "legitimate" emails because your product doesn't work when the site says it does?

It's those people's fault if they brick their system or something if it's explained clearly in their announcement. Why would they care about the emails? They proved that they don't with the last hype train. Plus they lose customers to companies like SKY3DS as each day goes by. I still don't think It's reasonable. By the way did you get that information from them or is it just your assumption?

Edit: also you released your guide both for N3DS and Regular 3DS :) Stated clearly that it didn't work for N3DS but the title and some stuff in it still were for N3DS .

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
The promised update in Feb. could really complicate things (ie break emunand badly), so I think it would be wise for GW to release the update now so current n3ds users can enjoy emunand for a while. Then they can ignore emails until the 13th then fix whatever bugs are on 3.0.4/3.0.5 all in one bugfix update.

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's those people's fault if they brick their system or something if it's explained clearly in their announcement. Why would they care about the emails? They proved that they don't with the last hype train. Plus they lose customers to companies like SKY3DS as each day goes by. I still don't think It's reasonable. By the way did you get that information from them or is it just your assumption?

Edit: also you released your guide both for N3DS and Regular 3DS :) Stated clearly that it didn't work for N3DS but the title and some stuff in it still were for N3DS .
Much agreed, it makes no sense for them to wait.
The USA N3DS isn't out so they're not missing anything. GW just has to release the USA ver on release day and they won't receive emails at all.
Bad excuse is bad.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
The promised update in Feb. could really complicate things (ie break emunand badly), so I think it would be wise for GW to release the update now so current n3ds users can enjoy emunand for a while. Then they can ignore emails until the 13th then fix whatever bugs are on 3.0.4/3.0.5 all in one bugfix update.

Or they can choose to not include emunand for the first batch and add it on the coming updates. That could work too.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah my guide did say that, and I still got tons of PM's about it :P

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah my guide did say that, and I still got tons of PM's about it :P

To be honest It was confusing to see the N3DS title there because the announcement clearly stated that it wasn't for N3DS . Ah by the way don't avoid answering my question please :P

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope GW releases the update on Feb 13th weekend... if so i'll take that as a sign and buy a US New3ds (and sell my AUS new3ds)

also my spring break starts feb 13th :) so i can spend the whole week playing by myself

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
There's a difference between an email asking "when is it coming?!" and a legitimate technical support question.

Quote from their Contacts Page

Technical/support question will be IGNORED, see below for support) Team Gateway will EXCLUSIVELY communicate about news/update/info on our official website here or via our official email [email protected]
Anything different such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, other emails etc. is not coming from Team Gateway. Watch out for fake accounts/scammers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa