Hacking Is it taking longer to boot to the home screen for anyone?

JohnathanMonkey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

When I first installed CBHC, it would autoboot and boot right into the home screen. I have had it installed for about 2-3 weeks now, and I have noticed that it takes (a nerve wracking) minute and a half to boot up. It steadily went from about 10 seconds, to 30 seconds and now almost exactly a minute and a half. I'm not intentionally trying to blame CBHC, but it didn't start doing this until I installed it. I'm not too worried about this, sense it does boot, I was mainly wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Thank you!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

When I first installed CBHC, it would autoboot and boot right into the home screen. I have had it installed for about 2-3 weeks now, and I have noticed that it takes (a nerve wracking) minute and a half to boot up. It steadily went from about 10 seconds, to 30 seconds and now almost exactly a minute and a half. I'm not intentionally trying to blame CBHC, but it didn't start doing this until I installed it. I'm not too worried about this, sense it does boot, I was mainly wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Thank you!
Why not uninstall CBHC and see if you can re set it up. Just be careful. Uninstall CBHC first. Then check to make sure it's booting normally. Try to launch a non legit title (if you have HBL channel installed that's a good one to test. Also any games with non legit DLC will work) and it should fail. If it works then you haven't uninstalled CBHC. Stop and get CBHC uninstalled first. This is very important. If you get an error when trying to launch a non legit title then CBHC is gone and you're safe to remove HaxChi.

Next go into your data management and remove Haxchi by deleting all data associated with your DS game that you bought. After that reboot and make sure your Wii U is normal (no hacks).

Now reinstall the latest haxchi by re down loading your DS game and install Haxchi. Test to make sure it's working before moving on to installing CBHC

Now reinstall to the latest CBHC over the top of HaxChi.Test and see if it's faster boot

JohnathanMonkey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I feel like a huge idiot. If I turn on my Wii U after not playing it for awhile, it takes a long time. But if I turn it off and then right back on, it loads fast. After messing around with it last night, I realized that it's loading the games on my USB. I'm sorry for the dumb post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/