Homebrew [indev] TreeHome - custom home menu template

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
it should be fucking illegal to release something this gross as a "template" omg
good luck "developing" with that, people.

Reactions: Sono

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it should be fucking illegal to release something this gross as a "template" omg

The nerve of homebrew developers! Sharing what work they've done so far so that people that know what they're doing could go in and take a crack at it themselves. Shouldn't they know that they must only release user-friendly things that even my 5 year old nephew would be able to work out how to create things with?! Come on!

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The nerve of homebrew developers! Sharing what work they've done so far so that people that know what they're doing could go in and take a crack at it themselves. Shouldn't they know that they must only release user-friendly things that even my 5 year old nephew would be able to work out how to create things with?! Come on!
Quick question, would you rather see a release of a tool that might brick your device that anybody can use, or
would you like to see a release of code that might brick your device, that people that know what there doing, which lowers the brick rate. yes it sucks not being handed to on a silver platter. but fucking suck it up if you really want it, then learn C, and C+, or wait till someone eventually makes a N00B tool.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, would you rather see a release of a tool that might brick your device that anybody can use, or
would you like to see a release of code that might brick your device, that people that know what there doing, which lowers the brick rate. yes it sucks not being handed to on a silver platter. but fucking suck it up if you really want it, then learn C, and C+, or wait till someone eventually makes a N00B tool.

You know what I like to see? People sharing their work. And then for people that download the work in question to think rationally and know whether or not the release in question is something they can handle or if it is beyond their skill level. Simple as that.

Oh wait, re-reading your post, did you not pick up on my heavy sarcasm in the post of mine that you quoted? I thought it was obvious, but I suppose some people need it spelled out for them: I was in no way serious and was giving Mrrraou shit for saying: "it should be fucking illegal to release something this gross as a "template" omg good luck "developing" with that, people."

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You know what I like to see? People sharing their work. And then for people that download the work in question to think rationally and know whether or not the release in question is something they can handle or if it is beyond their skill level. Simple as that.

Oh wait, re-reading your post, did you not pick up on my heavy sarcasm in the post of mine that you quoted? I thought it was obvious, but I suppose some people need it spelled out for them: I was in no way serious and was giving Mrrraou shit for saying: "it should be fucking illegal to release something this gross as a "template" omg good luck "developing" with that, people."
Well sorry, I thought you were one of those people who bitch and complain about Devs not making GC emulator for 3ds, or downgrader for 11.0.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well sorry, I thought you were one of those people who bitch and complain about Devs not making GC emulator for 3ds, or downgrader for 11.0.

Nope, I really thought it was obvious by how over the top I was with what I was saying that I was laying the sarcasm down thick.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Because it's illegal to share stuff you're developing, you have to do lots of announcing over a long period of time and then never release anything... right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kontrolfreek.com/products/south-park-kenny-edition-thumbsticks?utm_source=facebook&ut...