ROM Hack [POC] [Help needed] Need help making Custom roms for Sky3DS (proof of concept inside)

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
sky3ds can run unofficial rom with sig patch applied 3ds(basically 3ds that has cfw).
well, let me say, as I show in the video, the ROM was encrypted and was executed as legit, the exefs code.bin was 1:1 as legit, I just edited the icon to be rf (I used a patch to bypass the update partition, true, but the modded game can run perfectly on a JPN console), but if I made no modification to the icon, the complete exefs partition will be 1:1 to the original when re-encrypted. I can, in fact mod any game you want and make it run as an official game, the only requisited: do not mode the code.bin. Wanna test me? Just tell me one game to edit! I still have a unmodded EUR console to test in there.
I don't think this "discovery" is as revolutionary as it might seem to you. It's safe to assume that anyone with a little bit of knowledge of these things can tell / could have told you exactly what works and what doesn't (on a stock system).
quoting @Sliter
right, but nobody sowed a modded rom running yet , if everyone could do, why haven't made already?
thx pal!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍