ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre : Open Translation

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
No harm intended as I'm really happy and looking forward to this translation but wouldn't it be better if you got some native English speaker with you guys? Since I think none of you are and I can see some parts where some help from an English speaker would be very useful. This is just a small part in the translation process as you guys are hacking and translating most of it nicely, it's just that it would make the translation look a lot more clean, professional and appealing.

This is just some advice from a fan.

Keep up the awesome work!

It's an open translation, so anyone can help, either be a native English speaker or not...

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Right xD I completely forgot. I don't mind helping with that but I can't guarantee that I'll do a better work than you guys.

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Help is needed !!! :)
I don't speak and write good english, but english is the only language to use for that work (lot of users)...
And i don't speak japanese, ....

If you have seen some mistakes, let us know !
Translation is done by users who really know the game, and really less in english !

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
Well take those screenshots for instance. From the top to the bottom, left to right, in the second one I think "outfit" instead of "wear" is more appropriate. I'm not sure about the "spikes" in the third one but in the official translations they've been named "boots". Fourth one, instead of "Energy flavor" and "Cereal flavor" it should be "Energy bar" and "Cereal bar". The rest is okay I think =)

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i hope this translation is going smootly

kinda off-topic, but any of you knows if there are plans on localizing the 3 version of the IE games?

gonzab

Trophies
XP
Country
No news about that as of now but since they released the second game there's a high probability of it being localized as well, we just don't know when. Besides the DS is dying which makes it even more hard to tell.

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The Go version is out for 3ds. The probability to have the 3 in english on DS only is near zero, unless a specific adaptation for 3ds.

Kuroko Shirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Time can never tell though... we might be just be lucky and get it eventually.

Although something is bothering me, how are you guys editing the text for the game. I've been too reliant with Tinke and since it doesn't support text editing (yet) for all the IE games, that makes it impossible for me to do any editing without messing it up. I tried hex editing but it's not really my forte either.

Reactions: 1 person

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,
Items are already in English, but the rom hang with the roxas font 12... I must solve it before release. Sorry for that.

But, just to show what it's mean :
items10.png
r u guys working with Roxas or by yourselfs?

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anybody ever used the recruitment code for this game?i always get endou when i try to get somebody else?has anybody experienced this before?(btw,im using the english patch)

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Although something is bothering me, how are you guys editing the text for the game. I've been too reliant with Tinke and since it doesn't support text editing (yet) for all the IE games, that makes it impossible for me to do any editing without messing it up. I tried hex editing but it's not really my forte either.

This game is a real challenge !!
For each textual file in game, i have coded a specific tool to correctly extract and reinsert things.
For graphs, some can be edited with traditional tools like tilemolester.
But the big thing is to extract and recreate pkb/pkh files. For now, only Roxas75 has done it successfully, on move graphs and story.

mingzhuqiuxia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

For each textual file in game, i have coded a specific tool to correctly extract and reinsert things.
But the big thing is to extract and recreate pkb/pkh files. For now, only Roxas75 has done it successfully, on move graphs and story.
yo man, are you ppl still translating this game?

Razza Dazza

Trophies
XP
Country

yo man, are you ppl still translating this game?
They better be im well lookin forward to this game when this game is done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5