ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 3 the Ogre - next : Open Translation

alex186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Thanks for your help jojo I saw you've translated into Italian the post (thank you) but the translators translate very poorly the Italian guilt adverbs and adjectives

do you know how to help me for menus that do not relate to the start?

Fenix 97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
per alex 186,ti scrivo in italiano xk siamo dello stesso team!quelli li ho già tradotti io e appena posso vedo se funzionano!P.S for jojo:the overlay that you gave me isn't in binary format,have i just to rename it in ".bin" or there is a progfram to convert the format?

jojo2107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes fenix you must rename the .ovl by .bin but if you use tinke for insert, not need you just click on change folder (cambiar archivo).

alex186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
per alex 186,ti scrivo in italiano xk siamo dello stesso team!quelli li ho già tradotti io e appena posso vedo se funzionano!P.S for jojo:the overlay that you gave me isn't in binary format,have i just to rename it in ".bin" or there is a progfram to convert the format?

lo so anch'io roxas!comunque dimmi cosa hai tradotto che io faccio gli altri overlay(mi aiuto con la trad inglese)

inazumafan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello guys I am a member of the Italian translation I wantì to know:
Who is that insericse texts in the history of the game between you?
please answer me and sorry for my english

Dions

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So yeah i am new in this gbatemp.net site :lol:

And as far as i know it is awesome.

But the best thing about it is u guys :yay:, since ur translating this game, i am like freak of Inazuma Eleven now lolz

Played Blizzard and Firestorm around 6 times each and got all moves and things which i knew are possible,
So yeah long lame post, LOVE THE WORK KEEP ON! :yayps3:

Reactions: 2 people

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all,

The only information to know is that i'm on holiday.
Please, don't try to send me MP, i do not provide any more informations about this patch.
If you want to translate this game in your language, you have to find what to do yourself.

Me and my team will continue trying to translate all the rest in the rom, but only in english.
When we will have a full english version, maybe next year, i will provide informations on how to do it.
But nothing before !
it's only waste my time, on this patch and on real life things.
Sorry.

Tinke is going to work on this game in few weeks, so try on your way or wait until Pleonex (and maybe me) provide something for you.

Fenix 97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
don't worry oioui i unerstand you!we really annoyed you :P p.s when my program to translate subtitles will be ready,if you want it i'll give it you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the...