Trophies
XP
Country
France
No more download here.
This patch isn't available anymore!!
This project is closed.
inazum10.png
Inazuma Eleven 3 - The Ogre - The English/French open translation, offer some patched files for the japanese game.​
Originally launched by Roxas75, on his project to translate the story, this page propose enhanced versions from his try.​
We have plan to translate all in the rom, but now, Level 5 have announced Spark and Bomber on 3DS.
Ogre can be expected 6 months after, or maybe 1 year on this plateform.​
So we stop the translation with the v0.6 version !
You will find in this version all to play the game, even the story isn't translated!
For the french patch, you have a real big part of the story.​
For the english and Undub patchs, you have all the texts we could add, but the translation isn't in a good english (plenty gammar errors, and so on). The story wasn't put in, because the translation is too difficult to do.​
-
We have started this project in december 2011, so it's the end after 14 months of hard work !!
-
The v0.6 is a version built in 3 patchs:​
European English, Undub and French versions !​
These patchs applies only on the Japanese version of 'The ogre" game, and nothing else.
This version is named v0.6. It's THE STOPPED FINAL PATCH.
These patchs are not perfect !
This game is huge, and "really" difficult to translate (crypted/packed files, plenty graphics, ...)
DON'T EXPECT A FULL TRANSLATED GAME, it's only a really useable version to play,
but without any useless textual descriptions and dialogs (so no story !).
if you have skills to offer to enhance this patch, wait to know if Level 5 won't release the game.
-​
Inazuma Eleven 3 is the game that you have expected.​
If you go to the end of the story, you have done maybe 20% of the game !!​
Collect all the players, all the moves, win all the matchs hidden in the game, is a real challenge.​
This patch will help you to do this really long exploration.​
-​
It's a fans patch ! And we ARE NOT english.
So we do some mispellings, mistakes, and CHOICES.
This game has been synchonized with all Inazuma Eleven 2 versions (ENG, UNDUB, FRENCH)​
and with Inazuma Eleven Strikers (on Wii).​
-​
If you think that something need to be fixed, it's a pain, but there's nothing to do...​
DON'T COMPLAIN, LOOK AT THE LIMITATIONS.

- SCREENSHOTS: Some screenshots of what you will see in this patch:
No screenshot for the v0.6 for now.

New screens for v0.5 :

sans_t50.png
sans_t52.png
sans_t54.png
sans_t35.png
sans_t36.png
sans_t43.png

sans_t37.png
sans_t38.png
sans_t39.png
sans_t40.png
sans_t41.png
sans_t42.png

New screens for v0.4 :

- PREVIEW:
A preview for our french patch:

- CREDITS:
All people that work or participate in this project :
* OuiOui2003, aka OuiOui, patcher and all the rest.
* Lip', Graphs, Literal translations, tests, and "Knowledge" !!!
* Benjis, now retired: Literal translations, and tests, and maybe THE other way to "see" this game.

- GREETINGS:
* For his Christmas Patch, Roxas75, and his project to translate the story: http://roxas75.alter...-eng-patch.html
(He has stopped it, but we hope he could restart later)

* For his Undub version of IE1, TyRaNtM, with all the contributors on his project

* For his Tinke, Pleonex. REALLY Thank you !

* For their help on research in the rom to solve bugs, Italians from the Geniv Team (Italian version of Inazuma Eleven 3)

* Thanks to all people of GBATemp that support these projects.

- LIST OF CHANGES:
We made plenty of changes in this rom, and now it is really difficult to do a list.
So, here is a list of materials that stay in japanese
- All Players descriptions
- All Items descriptions
- Some Dialogs: 50 % of all texts has been "converted" in english, and 60-70% for the french patch.
- Passwords, to unlock players
- The Keyboard, so the name of your team, and your name stay in japanese

- LIMITATIONS: in that v0.6.
This patch isn't a full one, so we need to do some compromises to use it :
- When players are replaced in matchs, the names are visually truncated to the first 4 chars. But the names appears with full length anywhere else !

- The player binder by names :

limita11.png
limita12.png
limita13.png

WITH this patch, you can't go to the sorted list in the player binder (like here in this screenshots). The rom hang, because all the players have their names translated !
BUT, you can use ALL the rest in the player binder (sorted by teams, locations, ...)

- The targets :

Targets exist since v0.3. But the translated strings are not correctly shown by the rom. You have to live with this limitation.

Tested on Desmume, Supercard and work on some R4 (and not on other R4...)
It works Perfectly in my acekard 2i 1.8.9z and newest loaders

You need a clean rom for applying this patch.

If you have some troubles, refer to the "IE2 remastered version" topic to see if solutions proposed can be applyed with this patch.

DON'T ASK FOR ROMS!

No more DOWNLOAD here.

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No update for the story. This patch include the Roxas75 Christmas patch (December 2011), so the begining of the story is in english.

ShawnMugiwaraFro

Trophies
XP
inazum10.jpg

Inazuma Eleven 3 - The Ogre - The English open translation, offer some patched files for the japanese game.
Originally launched by Roxas75, on his project to translate the story, this page propose an enhanced version from his try.​
It's especially based on textual translations.​
Players names are translated, teams, moves, hissatsu, items...​
This version apply only on the Japanese version of 'The ogre" game, and nothing else.

For now, this version is named v0.2. It's NOT a final patch.
This game is huge, and "really" difficult to translate (crypted/packed files, plenty graphics, ...)
DON'T EXPECT A FULL TRANSLATED GAME, it's only a useable version to play.
So, if you have skills to offer to enhance this patch, you're welcome.​

Inazuma Eleven 3 is the game that you expected.​
If you go to the end of the story, you have done maybe 20% of the game !!​
Collect all the players, all the moves, win all the matchs hidden in the game, is a real challenge.​
This patch will help you to do this really long exploration.​

It's a fans patch ! And we ARE NOT english.
So we do some mispellings, mistakes, and choices.​
For now, we haven't performed any synchro from others IE games.​
If you think that something need to be fixed, tell it here.​

DON'T COMPLAIN, LOOK AT THE LIMITATIONS.

- SCREENSHOTS: Some screenshots of what you will see in this patch:
screen10.png
screen11.png
screen12.png

screen13.png
screen14.png
screen15.png

screen16.png
screen17.png
screen18.png

screen19.png
screen20.png
screen21.png

screen22.png
screen23.png
screen24.png

screen25.png
screen27.png
screen28.png

- CREDITS:
All people that worked or participate in this project :
* OuiOui2003, aka OuiOui, patcher and all the rest.
* Lip', Graphs, Translations, tests, and "Knowledge" !!!
* Benjis, Translations and tests, and maybe THE other way to "see" this game.

* For his Christmas Patch, Roxas75, and his project to translate the story: http://roxas75.alter...-eng-patch.html
* For his "French first try" patch, with some translated moves, Jojo2107
* For his help on some graphs, Jiro
* For his Undub version of IE1, TyRaNtM, with all the contributors on his project
* All people of GBATemp that support this project.

- LIST OF CHANGES: We made few difficult changes, and here is the list:
- Names: All characters in the game, have their original Japanese name. (Files: unitbase.dat, usearch.dat)
- Teams: We use the graphs from Roxas75 for now, but probably all "textual" teams names are translated. (Files: BinderData_AREA.dat, BinderData_O.dat, team.pkb, teamtitle.dat)
- Items: Outfit, shoes, pendant, moves, and something else (Crypted file: item.dat)
- Moves: Roxas75 has done 80% of all of them, and the rest is done now. Thanks Lip' ! (File: mbd_c.pkb, and item.dat)
- Hissatsu: All of them are translated. Thanks Lip' too ! (File: tcd_c.pkb and item.dat)
- Other things: Files with textual materials like schinfo.dat, BattleRouteTitle.dat, bgm_collection.bin, clubinfo.dat, rpgtitle.STR., TournamentName*.dat...

- LIMITATIONS: This patch isn't a full one, so we need to do some compromises to use it :
limita10.png

BEFORE this v0.2 patch, really-playing with Christmas patch or v0.1 was difficult. When players are replaced in matchs, the game offer to see the names of these players. But, with a Player short name upper to 5 characters, the rom HANG.
In this v0.2 version, ALL THE SHORT NAMES of players are limited to 5 characters (in unitbase.dat), AND the matchs can be played safely !
In future, we hope to find a solution for that, and replace the cutted names by the full short names.

limita11.png
limita12.png
limita13.png

WITH this patch, you can't go to the sorted list in the player binder (like here in this screenshots). The rom hang, because all the players have their names translated !
The players-list need to be modified. We search volonteers to do that job, to have a ABC/DEF/.... player list.
BUT, for now, you can use ALL the rest in the player binder (sorted by teams, locations, ...)

- SOME TARGETS FOR THE FUTURE : We continue the work on these goals:
- Moves: All must be replaced to show L, B and C on graphs, and probably corrected.
- Locations: The text of locations in the upper left corner will be translated.
- Descriptions: All items and players descriptions have to be translated, first imported from IE2 and completed.
- Command: The dark text that show what we must do in the game has to be translated
- Bugs: The bug in the game, which forces us to truncate the names, must be corrected.

Tested on Desmume, Supercard and R4.
You need a clean rom for applying this patch.

If you have some troubles, refer to the "IE2 remastered version" topic to see if solutions proposed can be applyed with this patch.

DON'T ASK FOR ROMS!

- DOWNLOAD
Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre - Fans v0.2 ! 1.6MB (Updated: April 22th)
Emulator that plays? I've tried is desmume but says it does not work and no $zoomer same as I do? English is not so use google translate XD

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a moderator to edit and suppress quoted messages on previous posts, please ? Thanks in advance.

-snip-
@ShowMugiwaraFrost: did your post was : "Emulator that plays ? I've tried is desmume but says it does not work and no $zoomer same as I do ? English is not so use google translate XD" ?
If so, we don't use google translate for that patch. It's worked on desmume, You need to learn how to apply a patch. Search on gbatemp, it must be explain somewhere.

ouioui2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So what can i, no, we do now?

If you have skills with debugguer, you could try to solve the limitations.
If you have patch and graphs skills, you could try to extract, modify and re-insert all pics correctly in the game (buttons, ...)
If you have japanese skills, you could help Roxas75 to translate the story, or descriptions on items and players
if you know well the game and have hack skills, you could translate all the "non-playing" guys in the game.

There is enough work for all !!

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ShowMugiwaraFrost: did your post was : "Emulator that plays ? I've tried is desmume but says it does not work and no $zoomer same as I do ? English is not so use google translate XD" ?
If so, we don't use google translate for that patch.
I think he's saying that his English isn't very good, so he's using Google Translate.

Reactions: 1 person

Jiru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can only do graphing, but the extracting tool Roxas made doesnt work for me. So if anyone can send me all the extracted buttons and so i'll get the job done.
Some translations would be handy though, my kanji and kana reading isnt too good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Skill issue.