Hacking I'm currently on 5.3.2 and was wondering if i should update to 5.5.1 now?

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys im not really all sold on 5.5.1 yet and need some convincing from you guys

What do i give up if i went ahead and update to 5.5.1? I have some games in progress not yet completed using loadiine will that cause a problem if i continue on 5.5.1?
Is IOSU worth it?
is there a way to download the specific update later?
I read a while back that someone deleted a news about IOSU exploit coming soon so just wanna make sure that it is really being worked on.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since no one really answered your question fully:
No, you don't lose anything updating to 5.5.1. In fact you gain both a higher boot rate along with the fact that IOSU exploits are being developed for 5.5.1. They could support older firmwares in the future, but if you want in when it first happens (which it already is happening) then you want to update before Ninty patches it and creates a new firmware.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since no one really answered your question fully:
No, you don't lose anything updating to 5.5.1. In fact you gain both a higher boot rate along with the fact that IOSU exploits are being developed for 5.5.1. They could support older firmwares in the future, but if you want in when it first happens (which it already is happening) then you want to update before Ninty patches it and creates a new firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30