Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
NahuelDS said:
Sorry to ask this... I dont know if I should know it.... why you guys hate IGN?
I visit this site a couple of times for the last days and found several articles about Nintendo, that are just fine.
They talk good about the 3DS, good about the latest entries of Pokemon, they even have made an article about all the japanese games that Nintendo should localize in USA in order to maintain alive the Wii and DS systems.

So... what is wrong with this site? Compared to others sites like Gametrailers (which sucks major balls), IGN is kind of fine.
I dont love it... but I dont hate it.

IGN has consistently made poor quality reviews. I mean I don't care about the 3DS ones but they often do a shit job with the PSP reviews and there's the infamous God Hand review (which has a strong following but they dumped a nice 3/10 on it).

They're a decently reputable news site, they just have shit views that are often shoved out way too quickly and end up being incredibly shallow and inaccurate.

Inaccurate is correct. Take the Ridge Racer 3DS game for example. The reviewer had stated "online play up to 4 players", when it clearly does not have such capability. Took them a full day to edit that part out. Even if the reviewer meant "local play", they clearly don't proof-read their own material prior to publishing.

Also, if you hate Canada, you hate Colin Mochrie, and if you hate Colin, then you will die a painful death.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I'll try for the Twitter and Facebook ones since I can't log in to IGN's site because it's a piece of shit.

QUOTE said:
Also, if you hate Canada, you hate Colin Mochrie, and if you hate Colin, then you will die a painful death.
Agreed. I downloaded the first two seasons of Whose Line Is It Anyway? (US version) and intend to watch as many episodes as I can during spring break. That is, if I can break my eyes away from my 3DS.

BlueJon5

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bluejon.com
XP
Country
United States
nice
smile.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
kiafazool said:
everyone hates on canada when it comes to giving away stuff except a few people
only canadians dont hate on canada
smile.gif
(and some other people)
Way to cover yourself.
tongue.gif

The contest is US only, so what about mexicans, germans, africans?!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Guild McCommunist said:
IGN has consistently made poor quality reviews. I mean I don't care about the 3DS ones but they often do a shit job with the PSP reviews and there's the infamous God Hand review (which has a strong following but they dumped a nice 3/10 on it).

They're a decently reputable news site, they just have shit views that are often shoved out way too quickly and end up being incredibly shallow and inaccurate.
Oh it inconvenient when it not about you Sony products the way you like.
laugh.gif

Like you tell me, maybe it not as "godlike" as you think it is.
tongue.gif

You don't know two shits about the PSP so I'd suggest you can it.

On topic, I hope anyone who wins one of these 3DS systems uses it to refute all of their current and future reviews.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU--

I joined then, i read the comments. Whats so special about the US? locationist bastards >:(

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
KingVamp said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Oh it inconvenient when it not about you Sony products the way you like.
laugh.gif

Like you tell me, maybe it not as "godlike" as you think it is.
tongue.gif

You don't know two shits about the PSP so I'd suggest you can it.

On topic, I hope anyone who wins one of these 3DS systems uses it to refute all of their current and future reviews.
I do not understand what exactly you trying to say, but I own a psp...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:

You decided to be the one to drag my love for the PSP into the argument for no reason. I decided to bring up your poor taste in games since you consistently knock off the PSP despite it being an incredible system.

They have shit PSP reviews. Any owner of the system who really dives deep into the library will find the bullshit games they rate as the "highest" for the system are not the best. They gave a fucking 8.5/10 to Tactics Ogre. FUCKING TACTICS OGRE. It's like THE SRPG. And it received a beautiful makeover. But since IGN are fucktards they give it only a "great", not the score and deserves.

And scoring God of War's PSP games above Valkyria Chronicles II, Persona 3, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, and Monster Hunter? What fucking jokes.

Even when I'm actually agreeing with the thread you try to bring a useless argument into it. And I thought I was a catalyst.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still debating about this.

Maybe get lucky and get a 3ds, or wait a couple of months to get money to get one.

What to do...

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
KingVamp said:

You decided to be the one to drag my love for the PSP into the argument for no reason. I decided to bring up your poor taste in games since you consistently knock off the PSP despite it being an incredible system.

They have shit PSP reviews. Any owner of the system who really dives deep into the library will find the bullshit games they rate as the "highest" for the system are not the best. They gave a fucking 8.5/10 to Tactics Ogre. FUCKING TACTICS OGRE. It's like THE SRPG. And it received a beautiful makeover. But since IGN are fucktards they give it only a "great", not the score and deserves.

And scoring God of War's PSP games above Valkyria Chronicles II, Persona 3, Dissidia, Dissidia 012, and Monster Hunter? What fucking jokes.

Even when I'm actually agreeing with the thread you try to bring a useless argument into it. And I thought I was a catalyst.
Funny how I never dissed the psp.

Come down, I was jk.
laugh.gif

I like the psp as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a massive clue