Homebrew I have currently two haxchis, do i delete the other one so only one is being used for Coldboot hxchi

alonzondavis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking to getting coldboot haxchi so i cant load all dlc and such without use of having the gamepad connected all the time to manually select haxchi each time. I currently have two haxchis installed on my wii u, one for loadiine and the other for homebrew channel. Do i need to remove one in other to have coldboot installed on the other one? Or can i still have both?

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be safe, delete one of them. Delete the Loadiine one, you can open it from the HBL. Wii U is as fragile as glass. Don't take any chances of bricking your console, it's not easy to unbrick. But if you insist on having 2 Haxchi games, make a NAND backup with redNAND, but that's complicated.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And one more thing, cause you may not know. Do NOT touch the Haxchi app after downloading CHBC. Instant brick.

alonzondavis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the response. So ill delete the loadiine haxchi I have. Now does chbc need gamepad on at boot everytime or it can be used without it?

T-Law

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the response. So ill delete the loadiine haxchi I have. Now does chbc need gamepad on at boot everytime or it can be used without it?

it does not need anything, u just have to set it up the first time to auto boot and it will go automatically to user selection screen
of course from there u can use any controller

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya