Gaming I feel terrible, but I am done being a Nintendo fanboy. Wii U returned and everything.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have my 3DS XL and Sky, but after the abysmal E3 (AC cash grab board game, Metroid nonsense), lack of any GOOD titles, Nintendo will not get a single penny from me anymore.

Thankfully I found a post on gamefaqs that walked me through returning my Wii U to Wal Mart and buying a PS4 instead.

After playing The Last of us for about 30 minutes, I have to say I think I made the right choice.

So why do I feel so dirty? Ugh.

Anyone else took extreme measures after the way Nintendo has been treating the Wii U lately, or am I the only one?

Also does anyone that own a PS4 have any game suggestions? I have about 20 Wii U games I have to sell on eBay, so I assume I should be able to buy at least 18 PS4 games.

Thanks,

EDIT: Looking for PS4 game suggestions that I can't play on my PC.

Just you wait. Soon you'll start having flashbacks of all your good times with Mario and Zelda, as the song I Will Remember You plays in your head on nonstop repeat.

Look at what you've done! You've made Mario sad!
sad_mario.jpg

Reactions: Foxi4

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Melodramatic is a perfect word for all of this.
Nintendo ain't getting any more cash from me, I got a gateway for nintendo games. The only thing I'll buy for a nintendo 3DS is Puzzle and Dragons Z out of respect for GungHo.

I've been saying this for months now, nintendo has been making stupid decisions one after the other and it doesn't seem like it'll end any time soon (read: "this decade").
And I'm sure piracy will help fix decisions you don't like.

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Welp, if someone wants to get rid of his WiiU, i'll gladly take him off his hands :yay:

Free, of course xD (i'll pay shipments, Europe console only!!)
Thanks!!!

PS: Think someone had to do it :rofl:
PPS: I'm serious if someone wants to sell to me tough ;)

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I love how people forget about stupid decisions other companies make and only attack nintendo
I didn't forget about what others have done, it's just that I don't give a crap about them. Nintendo was the only one I actually cared about.

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wanna play StarFox Zero (FUCK YES), Yoshi's Woolly World, Xenoblade Chronicles X and Fatal Frame V though. And they're all coming out this year. Are people really acting like they're nothing?

I loved the Microsoft conference, I really wanna get an Xbone now. But I still like my Wii U. Splatoon has been great for example.

In fact I didn't know people hated the E3 digital event until I went online. I thought it was fine actually. Federation Force is just a dumb spin-off game and Nintendo does those all the time - I thought it was lame but didn't get completely mad over it...

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I wanna play StarFox Zero (FUCK YES), Yoshi's Woolly World, Xenoblade Chronicles X and Fatal Frame V though. And they're all coming out this year. Are people really acting like they're nothing?

I loved the Microsoft conference, I really wanna get an Xbone now. But I still like my Wii U. Splatoon has been great for example.

In fact I didn't know people hated the E3 digital event until I went online. I thought it was fine actually. Federation Force is just a dumb spin-off game and Nintendo does those all the time - I thought it was lame but didn't get completely mad over it...
Take Yoshi from that list and you're left with only 3 games left in 2015 for Wii U. Not acceptable.

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pro-Strats: Wii U/3DS For Nintendo Games. PS4 For Jap Games and Playstation Exclusives, PC For everything else.

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I have enough stuff to play. I still have to finish New Super Luigi U, Mass Effect 3, Batman Arkham Origins, Pikmin 3, ZombieU, Darksiders 2, Rayman Legens, Resident Evil Revelations, Kirby Rainbow Paintbrush and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. But I have bought my WiiU ten month ago, so it's natural that I have some backlog. That this lineup is a bit thin for day-one-buyers is clear.

Edit: I forgot Watch Dogs.

Reactions: thorasgar

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I have enough stuff to play. I still have to finish New Super Luigi U, Mass Effect 3, Batman Arkham Origins, Pikmin 3, ZombieU, Darksiders 2, Rayman Legens, Resident Evil Revelations, Kirby Rainbow Paintbrush and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. But I have bought my WiiU ten month ago, so it's natural that I have some backlog. That this lineup is a bit thin for day-one-buyers is clear.

Edit: I forgot Watch Dogs.

Don't bother with WD, that's a horrible port. And, NSLU? Just a reskinned New Super Mario Bros. slightly harder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o