MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
It would be nice if someone would take pity on the people clamoring and end this madness before it really gets wound up. If it pushes on for a few more days, threads like this will be maddeningly common, people will be F5-ing til their fingers bleed, and there won't be hardly a word of sense. Caps and broken english everywhere! The horror!
ohmy.gif
Not to mention, if hundreds (thousands?) of people do that day by day, all hours of the day, it might as well be equivalent to a DDoS attack.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
I'm almost sure it'll have the same AP as the japanese release. Well, at least I got a hunch.

That would be good, but remember Bowser's Inside Story's AP? Drastically changed and actually made WORSE in the Western versions.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hero_Of_Fate said:
.Darky said:
I'm almost sure it'll have the same AP as the japanese release. Well, at least I got a hunch.

That would be good, but remember Bowser's Inside Story's AP? Drastically changed and actually made WORSE in the Western versions.

OH SHI-

I completely forgot about that. *shivers*

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Yeah that was pretty terrible...it would be good for everyone's sanity if the AP was identical/similar.

There is a high probability that it is exactly the same thing. If it's not, give it a few hours to get patched.

I find it funny, companies are just wasting their time trying to protect their games from pirates. They can't win, in fact, they should just save themselves some time and not put any AP. What make those idiots think I would buy a game if it have AP? It takes a few hours for someone to crack it. This is a pokemon game, it will be out before any of us can blink.

Look at Ubisoft's new DRM, it took 25 hours to patch, the game wasn't even that popular. Now takes a pokemon game, it's gonna be faster because it's more popular and also, because DS is easier to handle.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today: Hopes it comes out tomorrow.
Tomorrow: It'll be released. And I can't play it because I have a crappy TTDS.
The next day: I'll order a AK2i, so I can play it.
The next month: I can finally play it, because I'm cheap, and I like DX.

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, the Korean ROM required new anti-anti-piracy measures. I can't speak for how much different those were from the Japanese one, but the point is that you won't be able to just slap the old Japanese patch on a new English release.

Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Yeah it would save them money in the end not to bother wasting time to implement the AP.
It's not about preventing people from pirating (although if that could somehow work, I'm sure they'd love it), it's about delaying the inevitable.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Giga_Gaia said:
I find it funny, companies are just wasting their time trying to protect their games from pirates. They can't win, in fact, they should just save themselves some time and not put any AP.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for the PSP says hi.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i know many pirates.... and we are all buying the games!! i even got a avatar to show my excitement!!

w00t 3 more days not including today or sunday.

nintendo will put AP.... since it gives them a reason to keep the game off the market to cause more hype and excitement!!

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
Giga_Gaia said:
I find it funny, companies are just wasting their time trying to protect their games from pirates. They can't win, in fact, they should just save themselves some time and not put any AP.

I don't know the specifics, but I assume it still hasn't been cracked? Probably never will be?

Robedom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
Giga_Gaia said:

Psp-hacks.com says hi.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I really hope people dont dump it...
I kinda want people to go out and buy it and SUPPORT Gamefreak or more... the Pokemon Franchise. I hope that the dumpers have some sort of respect, if they too like the pokemon games, particularly this remake, i hope they delay its release...

Go out and buy this game, seriously... I think its worth it anyways...
Ive totally preordered it!

Robedom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
I kinda want people to go out and buy it and SUPPORT Gamefreak or more... the Pokemon Franchise. I hope that the dumpers have some sort of respect, if they too like the pokemon games, particularly this remake, i hope they delay its release...

I've preordered it as well, but do you reallllllly think Gamefreak and the Pokemon franchise need more money? They are fine in the support they have had in the what 12 years they've been in business? Its not like the General Public pirates games, many people have no idea what a flash cart is.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Robedom said:
outgum said:

I've preordered it as well, but do you reallllllly think Gamefreak and the Pokemon franchise need more money? They are fine in the support they have had in the what 12 years they've been in business? Its not like the General Public pirates games, many people have no idea what a flash cart is.

i mean ok... I get what your saying.
But if YOU personally had the opportunity to get all the money from the sales from the pokemon games to you DIRECTLY, would you want all of it? or 25% of it taken out by the flashcard market...

I like how people complain that the pokemon games are all the same and never change, but there the ones pirating it >_>
i wonder what they could do if they were getting ALL the money... Just an idea though
Thats PURELY MY opinion.
So dont go around saying not everyone says that blah blah blah, my personal opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo