Hacking Hyrule Warriors save editing

BtEtta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The raw save games are the same, sure.

I meant that, unless I'm missing something, you can't load Saviine, then load a game through Loadiine and have it dump/inject the file through the saviine_server.exe. So my earlier asking for Saviine's output was pointless, they weren't trying to use Saviine to inject so it would tell me nothing useful as to their specific problem.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you are right, you can't use loadiine to inject/extract the save on the console for that game, you need the game disc or eshop version which provides the rights to the save folder on the console.

When you boot a game on WiiU, it gants access to different folders and devices :
SSB grants SD access, network access, etc. and access to /vol/ (which is a symbolic link containing : disc or eshop SSB game files, latest update for SSB, save path for SSB, DLC for SSB).

When you launch a game from loadiine, the WiiU still think you use SSB, not the real game, and redirect "vol/save/ path" to the SSB one, you will only have access to SSB savegame folder, not the real game's savegame path on the WiiU.
Trying to backup/restore savegame while inside loadiine will only result in backing up SSB savegame and overwriting SSB savegame.

Without IOS hack, there's currently no way to access the real savegame folder on the console.

Sorry if it's too technical for end users.

eviljin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have problem with the editor? Items and rupee works but not weapons.

I tried hex edit the bin but the addresses seem to be at a different locations.

Gamzam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have problem with the editor? Items and rupee works but not weapons.

I tried hex edit the bin but the addresses seem to be at a different locations.
I personally haven't had a problem with the editor. Make sure that you don't manually edit your APP.BIN before using the editor, just dump it and use it.

ray675

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry to be that one idiot but I need help figuring out the exp one, I just want to max out link and I'm using TCP geckoDOTnet to do the edits.I got rupees maxed from a code on another site but I can't figure out how to use the exp one here.

Gamzam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry to be that one idiot but I need help figuring out the exp one, I just want to max out link and I'm using TCP geckoDOTnet to do the edits.I got rupees maxed from a code on another site but I can't figure out how to use the exp one here.
EXP is a lot harder to mess with than Ruppees when manipulating RAM. I don't recall seeing an official EXP code for TCPGecko, unless you're referring to the super contrived one that someone posted. I think getting Saviine and using the editor that was posted earlier on your APP.BIN would be MUCH easier than what you're trying to do right now. That, or just get Link to 255 regularly and then use infinite ruppees to level everyone else up.

Kurayami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EXP is a lot harder to mess with than Ruppees when manipulating RAM. I don't recall seeing an official EXP code for TCPGecko, unless you're referring to the super contrived one that someone posted. I think getting Saviine and using the editor that was posted earlier on your APP.BIN would be MUCH easier than what you're trying to do right now. That, or just get Link to 255 regularly and then use infinite ruppees to level everyone else up.
I'm assuming you're talking about the dojo level up I helped find? I wouldn't really use the word "contrived", but rather it was thought outside the box. People wanted a way to just modify the level itself rather than think about modifying the way to gain levels. But that's besides the point. It's not so difficult to find once you know the method.

Simply search the 35000000-3FFFFFFF range for the character level while having the training dojo open up (ex. your first character is 100, so search for the 32-bit value of 00000064), then keep changing the value until you get one result, which should happen by either rotating through characters or using the level up function one level at a time. Take that address and add 70 to it to find the new address with a value that should equal your current selected character level - 1. Change this address value to 000000FE and then once you go back to the game you can hit a to confirm the level up to 255 if you have the ruppees, otherwise hit down until you can afford the level up, and just repeat poking that address until you have the ruppees to afford 255.

As for why adding 70 to the address, that was just me looking through tcpgecko when messing with the current level and spotting it change whenever I tried to change the current level. Changing just the current level with that first address doesn't stick once you leave the training dojo.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS version got new character DLC today. Does this apply for the Wii U version too or no (it was never said in the Direct?) I dont want to take down my defenses for nothing.

If it is I can start working on finding weapon values.

fuze9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS version got new character DLC today. Does this apply for the Wii U version too or no (it was never said in the Direct?) I dont want to take down my defenses for nothing.

If it is I can start working on finding weapon values.

Yup. Just installed. New character (Toon Zelda) and new weapon for Toon Link. Worked fine. Changed DNS to install and then changed back afterward. Would love to know if there are new TCP Gecko cheats.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. Just installed. New character (Toon Zelda) and new weapon for Toon Link. Worked fine. Changed DNS to install and then changed back afterward. Would love to know if there are new TCP Gecko cheats.
I'm usually the one that updates the codes to the latest version, not all of them but most.

I find it really odd they neglected mentioning the update for the Wii U version (I understand it was a 3DS specific Direct but it wouldn't have killed them to say something.)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its been a few months since I ran homebrew on my Wii U and since then I've installed Windows 10 on my PC, scrapping away my self hosting setup for launching homebrew on Wii U. If anyone can help me out with configuration via PM I can get started on finding the value for these codes.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I updated my game to 1.11 and I do not see Toon Zelda or Toon Links new weapon?

I paid for the season pass so I dont know why its not on here.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated the addresses to 1.11 version of the game

Hyrule Warriors 1.11.0

1071211C - Damage Taken

10712120 - KOs

10712128 - Magic KOs

10712138 - Rupees Earned

Max Special Meter
1071219C 03030000

Max Magic Meter
107121AC FFFFFFFF

35614E84 - Max rupees

I'm currently looking into the new weapons for Toon Link and Toon Zelda.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8A - Protector Sword

8B - Warp Sword

8C - Wrecker Sword

8D - Sand Wand

8E - Jeweled Sand Wand

8F - Nice Sand Wand

UiolTItcSg4Mdc6TQy82ZZEi7wX7lEjYarS2pOx-bWQtqXrjwDixnKjKU04pCpLyZ6j-jsLLGhojPeU=w2560-h1276

jlCNDI6APrXO3ofwyaBvcMbAidpmV0aSsiXZaGWZuh9Ky7NbyOwq40bYo4_qR1szNGA5U4hSlP0_n-w=w2560-h1276

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,
Reactions: I pwned U!

GrayInca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I-I really don't have any idea on how to use this codes for weapon editing so I just use this page, but it hasn't been updated with the new weapons yet...

Not trying to put pressure or sound rude but, will the site get an update soon?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and I used neither my phone or my pc today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was out for most of the afternoon
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall...