Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So for DLC purpuses, are you able to get DLC for free on WIIU like you can on 3DS? Or even if you can play games for free you have to buy DLC?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Im assuming this dude got it through a pawn shop or something. Most likely not even set up to the internet. Otherwise how else would it have Year old firmware lol
maybe because it was broken so he just left it packed away and finally decided to sell it, plugs it in to check FW and activates standby mode update as it still has the wifi settings stored :ph34r:

Panic.exe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys... you realize there's 4 days left in January :P? There's still plenty of time for him to release it this month. Patience is a virtue. It'll all be worth it in the end.
Didn't he Push the release back to "before march" ? and gave us the keys in return...

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe because it was broken so he just left it packed away and finally decided to sell it, plugs it in to check FW and activates standby mode update as it still has the wifi settings stored :ph34r:
haha definitely possible. just seems highly improbable :P If that was the case he wouldve had to unplug his main wii u and plug this one up and then instead of plugging his main wii u back in he wouldve had to have left this one plugged in. So again possible but seems improbable. theres always buyer protection. oh wells we'll see i guess

Last edited by codychaosx,
Reactions: gamesquest1

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
See guys, thats why I decided to buy my MK8 dlc now, rather than later. :)
While technically you are right that you would be screwed by a firmware update denying you the purchase at a later moment, his situation is still entirely different.

You paid for MK8 and the DLC, hence you can use it. He didn't buy MK8 and on top wants the DLC for free as well which he can't have as @Sephirosu pointed out.

Reactions: Dylon99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2