Not open for further replies.

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you might never use it :P
I think he's incorrect.
DLC USE: USE WITH CAFIINE Extract the dlc at the following address "c: \ cafiine532-v1.2-dump_files \ cafiine \ serv er \ cafiine_root \ 00050000-1010EC00 \ vol \ " has to be the latest version I believe. That's what I read anyway.

Last edited by JohnathanMonkey,

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First post was not updated today!

xyufj.gif
EVERYBODY PANIC, IOSU IS CANCELLED!!!

Cyanopsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread is becoming a good representation on how religions are formed.

- Will He come? Is he the One? Will he save us?

- No, he's not real! Don't count on something that you can't see. Do it yourself!

- No! The truth will come to those who wait!

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

- No, he's not real! Don't count on something that you can't see. Do it yourself!

this is great

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia

such weak people will never know all profit of worshiping satan ;)

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany

Sounds like you're stuck in the Matrix talking about Neo

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
So if I get Mario Kart in loadline there is 0 way to make DLC work? (as of now of course)
No necesary, i saw links for download wii u games and i saw Mario Kart 8 and Mario Kart 8 with 1+2 DLC... So you cant download DLC independently to game, but you can download directly the game with DLC.
Good luck and happy gaming!

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

FlappyFalco

Guessing I should be thankful
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I for one can't wait to see how how the Wii U modding scene evolves. I'm sure this exploit will bring more Wii U owners onto the scene. (I believe about 1% of 3DSes sold connected to the Tubehax DNS before the YouTube app was patched)

It'd be great to see something like Riivolution or HANS for patching games, I don't think I'm alone in not wanting to download Xenoblade X every time I mod something. It's 23GBs goddammit! Small considering the sheer amount of content in the game, (Fallout 4 is 42GBs, for example) but still, not something I want to download on a regular basis.

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So... @Hykem's twin brother Mashpotato Samurai has recently told me that the IOSU exploit has been cancelled. Now, this may come out as a shock to some. To think a big project would be canned out of nowhere is I'm sure frustrating to some. Although I wouldn't worry to much, as Hykem has stated that he is hard at work on replacing the download link with this instead:
View attachment 36954
Please Understand
troll.png

I'm generally excited to see what the true capabilities of the console are. Being able to play things like Wii, GCN, PS1, SNES and many more on the Gamepad would be freaking phenomenal. Homebrew is always good if it expands the consoles features, which it seems to always do.

Case and point, I've wanted Custom Music in Smash Bros. to be an official feature. While I'm disappointed with that not coming into fruition, modding is really the 2nd best thing to do.

Now, this is just a retrospective on what the community might be like 2 to 3 years down the road. The Wii U Homebrew scene is still relatively young yet when it comes to making "polished applications" in a sense. I'm hoping with the release of this exploit, developers will make amazing content for this console as the Wii U is probably is one of my favorite consoles of all time.

I like the logo, copyright everywhere but I like it.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But this indicates that religion is correct and god is real. (I believe there's a god or higher being out there, just making that clear. Not bashing) because LORD HYKEM WILL COME BACK. Preferably with bread and wine.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHAT ?! Did anybody say bread and wine ? YUMMY! Over there in Portugal and Azores (Belong to Portugal) island -- Portuguese people always eat a bread, cheese, and wine. ;)

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: See you tomorrow.