jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Text.png

Notes

Confirmed working on both o3DS and n3DS and all 3 regions are confirmed working aswell as 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2 versions. It will most likely work on versions lower too so now if your doing 3ds.guide on 10.7 or below, no more Browsernag, You can just use soundhax :D
People REALLY want soundhax lmao
cwXtlNE.png

Downloads

Get your .m4a file
Homebrew Starter Kit
OTHERAPP payload (Make sure its for your current Version and Region, Rename the .bin to "otherapp.bin")

Installation

Put the OTHERAPP payload and .m4a on the root of your SD card. Make sure you also extracted the Starter Kit to the root of your SD card aswell.

Usage

Boot up Nintendo 3DS Sound, Wait a bit for it all to load the SD card, Open "/SDCARD", Open the "<3 Nedwill 2016", And enjoy.
(If it crashes, confirm the OTHERAPP payload is for your system version and region. Keep repeating the usage step until it works, It will take a few tries).

Done!
It's that easy! 2 files and load the m4a. Easy!

Credit: Nedwill (Soundhax), Smea (OTHERAPP payloads).
Github Repo
i can confirm 2ds 9.2 runs soundhax

Reactions: Soulsilve2010

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lmao pretty funny there's an exploit in a simple music app already, what's next, 3DS camera, Face Raiders, Mii Maker, StreetPass Mii Plaza? XD

Piezahummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I installed soundhax.m4a and otherapp.bin (for my firmware, NEW 11-2-0-35E) to the root of the SD card ( I already have the homebrew starter pack ), I open the sound software, I find the <3 nedwill sound file, I run it and it freezes, I get an error and the 3ds reboots. Tried it 10 times and still the same result.
Any help?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same with me except i am on old 3ds and it says the homemenu robpin is ready, and then crashes
If you have the proper m4a for your region, don't forget to get the proper otherapp for your console. I had the same error. I just redownloaded everything and it worked. I think I had a bad download the first time around.

scareecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for what I'm about to ask but I'm a total noob.

So, I have a old 3dsXL with the 11.2 firmware installed and I want to run some backup games (cia format) that I own. What should I do?

Already installed this soundhax succesfully, but don't have any idea what to do next.

chompita239

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
boot rate of this?
I dont know if there are exacts numbers but i can tell you that it NEVER FAILED to me, homebrew launcher had some problems with jk save manager and hans, it only took 3 seconds to reboot and try again, but soundhax never failed to me and i am sure i used it like at least 30 times.

Noober

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for what I'm about to ask but I'm a total noob.

So, I have a old 3dsXL with the 11.2 firmware installed and I want to run some backup games (cia format) that I own. What should I do?

Already installed this soundhax succesfully, but don't have any idea what to do next.

You can't install cia at 11.2. You can with 11 and 11.1 but only legit cia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1