Homebrew How to use Soundhax

Hoshi_Star

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's compatible with old and new.also jpn. I installed all of my consoles. Some are jpn new and old 3ds systems

Sent from my SO-01G using Tapatalk

Little_Goten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized that I'm on 11.2. DSiware method ain't gonna work. Don't have a CFW 3DS and hardmodding is not my thing.

Guess I'll just have to be content and wait for something else.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just realized that I'm on 11.2. DSiware method ain't gonna work. Don't have a CFW 3DS and hardmodding is not my thing.

Guess I'll just have to be content and wait for something else.
You can downgrade qith fasthax... New method released. The guid isn't quite updated, but if you use fasthax.zip instead of waithax.zip for 11.1 it works the same.

Little_Goten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tryin' again.

Sorry for askin' so many questions, but how long is it supposed to take? Using Fasthax Alpha. It's on the "beginning attempt 0x0" and hasn't budged.

NuggetSmoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Did you rename the payload to otherapp

I Don't Feel Like Losing

I did

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

When I launch Soundhax it stays stuck at: "the home menu ropbin is ready" and crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?

UPDATE: fixed it, I just reinstalled all the files and it worked

Hoshi_Star

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If your payload already showing. Bin before renaming, just rename otherapp no. Bin
If it doesn't show the. Bin aka the file type ,try otherapp. Bin
There is a option in folder settings to show the file type on windows. So you don't get confused

I Don't Feel Like Losing

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds interesting, shame i dont have a 11.2 system to try it on, if i can get this working itll be ace.

I dont want to upgrade my systems because i dont have a hard mod so wont be able to restore my nand if it fails

Chespin1002

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I downloaded everything correctly (downloaded the correct otherapp 5 times) but it crashes every time i start 3ds sound :(

Gardevoir7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those that actually use their 3DS as an MP3 player like me, yes Shuffle can play this track and cause homebrew to launch and if it does it while the 3DS is closed the system will softlock and will need to be turned off. At least that's what happened in my experience.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so will this allow users to boot gateway.3dsx from the homebrew launcher or will the console still need to be downgraded to 9.2 or below for it to boot?

Puppenspieler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a problem as well. For some weird reason I don't understand HANS does not work when I launch homebrew using soundhax. It simply freezes when I try to start a game.
Using the OOT-method it still works without any problem, so... I don't know. Anyone has any ideas?

Yeah, well, nevermind that. Updating HANS fixed everything. I'm so sorry :'D

Last edited by Puppenspieler,

AyeeAyanna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever I try to boot up homebrew it freezes on a blue screen with white text on the top (N3DS Ver. 11.2.0.35-U)

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever I try to boot up homebrew it freezes on a blue screen with white text on the top (N3DS Ver. 11.2.0.35-U)
you wont primarily need this if your only using soundhax+Fasthax to go on w/ A9LH (if your using it to do so/allready have CFW Setup you just need HBLauncher installed then your good as golden.

AyeeAyanna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you wont primarily need this if your only using soundhax+Fasthax to go on w/ A9LH (if your using it to do so/allready have CFW Setup you just need HBLauncher installed then your good as golden.

is there a specific cfw I need to use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome