Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Text.png

Notes

Confirmed working on both o3DS and n3DS and all 3 regions are confirmed working aswell as 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2 versions. It will most likely work on versions lower too so now if your doing 3ds.guide on 10.7 or below, no more Browsernag, You can just use soundhax :D
People REALLY want soundhax lmao
cwXtlNE.png

Downloads

Get your .m4a file
Homebrew Starter Kit
OTHERAPP payload (Make sure its for your current Version and Region, Rename the .bin to "otherapp.bin")

Installation

Put the OTHERAPP payload and .m4a on the root of your SD card. Make sure you also extracted the Starter Kit to the root of your SD card aswell.

Usage

Boot up Nintendo 3DS Sound, Wait a bit for it all to load the SD card, Open "/SDCARD", Open the "<3 Nedwill 2016", And enjoy.
(If it crashes, confirm the OTHERAPP payload is for your system version and region. Keep repeating the usage step until it works, It will take a few tries).

Done!
It's that easy! 2 files and load the m4a. Easy!

Credit: Nedwill (Soundhax), Smea (OTHERAPP payloads).
Github Repo

Last edited by PRAGMA,

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Idk why but it keeps crashing
Your console probably isnt USA and your probably not using the right OTHERAPP for your system version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same here

Also do we need the Homebrew Starter Kit? I think you missed that step. I already have it though and it still crashes.
Well yes thats obviously needed.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is userlang exploit, if you have <= 11.1 you can use slowhax, and no it isn't the same as Smea's soundhax where you inputed sound from the mic.

Ty for the info. I guess noobs will have to wait for FastHax or SigHax or BootHax or w/e the crap they want to call it. Thanks again friend!

EthanAddict

An investment to nothingness
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ty for the info. I guess noobs will have to wait for FastHax or SigHax or BootHax or w/e the crap they want to call it. Thanks again friend!

Just wait for derrek and nedwill to release everything else planned on the 33c3.

11.2.0-35?

Yup, only 11.2.0-35U or 11.2.0-35J.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
It is userlang exploit, if you have <= 11.1 you can use slowhax, and no it isn't the same as Smea's soundhax where you inputed sound from the mic.
No you cant use Slowhax, If that was the case everyone would just get OOT and downgrade. The reason DSiWare was needed was because it was messed up and has R/W access. So opening HBL while with R/W access allowed us to use Slowhax to get privileges and then downgrade.
(Unless im not correct, but pretty sure I am)

11.2.0-35?
This works on every System Version as far as I know. But for now only on USA consoles. JPN isnt confirmed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi