Status
Not open for further replies.

retrotheorist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried to disable all third party antivirus and firewall software? Have you checked the internet connection sharing applied?

I disabled all third party antivirus and firewall software (only had malwarebytes installed). Same thing happened. And yep, the internet connection was being shared.

spkuja

Trophies
Website
www.glaciergaming.co.uk
XP
Country
2All: Windows native method have updated, please redownload nzone.exe, the older one is not working already.

Where can we download the new nzone.exe? Is it from: http://nintendozone.no-ip.org/nzone.exe I downloaded this version but it does not seem to allow the 3DS to connect to the internet.

I had no problems before last night when it was working perfectly fine. Is there a reason nzone.exe has stopped working?

retrotheorist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Soluna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently started using HomePass again, and switched over to using nzone.exe, and it worked just fine, but all of a sudden, it stopped working yesterday. I already downloaded the new nzone.exe that was mentioned in the last several posts. The Nintendo Zone icon on the 3DS glows, and the status screen of the hosted network (ConsoleNintendo3DS) shows that there is internet. However, I am not getting any Streetpasses at all anymore. I tried removing all other connections on the 3DS, restarting the computer, the console, and the scheduled task, but nothing seems to work. Would you happen to have any suggestions?

Lord Boogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No methods are working for me DD-WRT no longer works on either attwifi or NZ@McD1 I tried the script in debian that doesn’t work either. Can't get the virtual machine to work full stop but that's another story. Looks like Homepass is dead :(

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No methods are working for me DD-WRT no longer works on either attwifi or NZ@McD1 I tried the script in debian that doesn’t work either. Can't get the virtual machine to work full stop but that's another story. Looks like Homepass is dead :(

Works perfectly fine with DD-WRT and OpenWRT here, just using a basic MAC change script on NZ@McD1 without encryption (since that will kill it).

If you run DD-WRT try this:

Code:
0-59/2 * * * * root ifconfig eth1 down && ifconfig eth1 hw ether 4E:53:50:4F:4F:`/bin/cat /proc/interrupts | /usr/bin/md5sum | /usr/bin/cut -b 1``/bin/cat /proc/interrupts | /usr/bin/md5sum | /usr/bin/cut -b 1` && ifconfig eth1 up

Rocket0634

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BuildNumber Version
9600 6.3.9600

I haven't used Streetpass Plaza or 3DS Sounds in a few days, but I just opened my 3DS a few hours ago to test out the new nzone.exe and it doesn't appear that I've gotten any tags yet. I had 99 tags on 3DS sounds and I haven't checked Streetpass Plaza yet. I've been looking periodically for a green light on my 3DS and assume that either Sounds doesn't have any tags right now or there might be an issue with the new nzone.exe.

I'm not currently using Homepass for anything anyway, though I thought I'd post the buildnumber version since it matched with other people's in case I wanted to get it working again in the near future.

quick edit: I had 99 tags in Sounds a few hours ago and checked them then. After checking them, the number went back to zero.

Oh_Santa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, Homepass with nzone.exe still work for someone, because i can't have the internet logo on 3DS, is just changing between activated and Streetpass

retrotheorist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the all the effort you've put into this. I'm still having the same problem as before. Before the second MAC change, I get internet access both on ConsoleNintendo3DS and my Wi-Fi connection that is being shared. When I click on the Nintendo Zone app on the 3DS, I get through with no errors. I didn't get any Streetpasses, though. Following the second MAC change, there is no internet access. I get "Error code 003-2005" when I try to use the Nintendo Zone app.

Maybe my problem is different from others though? For me, it stopped working on Tuesday, while everyone else's problems seem to have started on Wednesday. But it was working for me before Tuesday, so that's why I don't think it's a problem with my setup. Especially since my wireless adapter seems to be working just fine when nzone.exe isn't on, and I haven't installed any new hardware or software. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...