Hacking How do I get GTA:CW to run on my cart?

Ruzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i'm using the TTDS with latest firmware 1.17 and I'm having the usual problem, where the screen goes black when I enable autosave and choose a slot.
ok, I've downloaded the latest URSCHEAT file method then tried with a clean rom GTA rom that hasn't been ran before. BUT, when I try to enable the cheats, there is no cheats for GTA but there is for my other games like mario kart.

why are there no cheats? my rom is CLEAN out of the zip file and I have not done anything to it! what can I do?

i've wanted to try the xdelta patch, I looked into the topic BUT, the freakin sendspace link doesn't work and gives me that "you've reached your daily limit etc" bs.

and I need someone to answer me, how do you define a CLEAN ROM? just out from the zip file without being renamed or anything done on it - is this considered CLEAN?

god i am so frustrated trying to get GTA:CW to run. please help!

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Ruzz said:
somewhere else? where?

read the rules my friend
just go grab yourself dstt 1.170a2 firmware
smile.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
months?
hate2.gif

where were you when the game just came out?

don't thank me but thank those who had actually put in efforts to get DSTT going
smile.gif

anyway, have fun with the game and please do check for any updates for DSTT unofficial firmware

Ruzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
when GTA:CW first came out, I tried getting it to run. I googled, asked on forums and asked everyone to no avail. I did everything to get the thing to run, reformated my sd card etc. I asked on this forums too and if im not wrong you did replied in it. I bookmarked the freakin topic in my toolbar and was practically clicking it every 15mins for a reply. then I gave up because I was so frustrated. ah well guess I can't complain, since I'm not paying a cent for piracy.

then I read a review couple weeks later and I tried getting it to run again TO NO AVAIL AGAIN. this is the 3rd time......finally
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo