Misc Homepass

karikatourea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi, anyone can officially confirm that homepass is alive?

In the original creator's page (MrNbaYoh) the links to the latest version are dead.

Of course the file is available in multiple other sites (I think it is the latest version). I follow the instructions normally, my wifi card is compatible, but the hosted network does not receive any packages and though I can see it in my available connections through the 3DS, Nintendo Zone does not come alive and I get zero streetpasses. (From my previous experiences two years ago, I related the Nintendo Zone being activated to the homepass working, but I can't be sure this is a requirement after all this time. I think it is). I searched for a fix in multiple forums and comments, I can't get it to work.

I gave up and tried androidpass, no streetpasses from there also. Also, Nintendo zone does not seem to activate for me with this method either.

Can someone please confirm that those methods still work and I'm doing something wrong? I spend already so much time on this and I can't figure it out.

I'm seriously considering buying a Raspberrry Pi. But before spending money, and after being trauphmatized by spending so much time and effort making homepass and androidpass to work, I'd like to know how stable it is, how many streetpass to expect, etc etc.

Thanks in advance!

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, anyone can officially confirm that homepass is alive?

In the original creator's page (MrNbaYoh) the links to the latest version are dead.

Of course the file is available in multiple other sites (I think it is the latest version). I follow the instructions normally, my wifi card is compatible, but the hosted network does not receive any packages and though I can see it in my available connections through the 3DS, Nintendo Zone does not come alive and I get zero streetpasses. (From my previous experiences two years ago, I related the Nintendo Zone being activated to the homepass working, but I can't be sure this is a requirement after all this time. I think it is). I searched for a fix in multiple forums and comments, I can't get it to work.

I gave up and tried androidpass, no streetpasses from there also. Also, Nintendo zone does not seem to activate for me with this method either.

Can someone please confirm that those methods still work and I'm doing something wrong? I spend already so much time on this and I can't figure it out.

I'm seriously considering buying a Raspberrry Pi. But before spending money, and after being trauphmatized by spending so much time and effort making homepass and androidpass to work, I'd like to know how stable it is, how many streetpass to expect, etc etc.

Thanks in advance!
Nintendo zone would become active as it uses the hosted attwifi SID name. I checked mine that I use for homepass and everything does still work for it. Do you know if your using mac addresses that most others use for homepass or are you trying to use one random one to set up with your console?

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I use this and work perfect:

Rhyz Homepass:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-have-a-homemade-streetpass-relay.352645/page-364#post-6914028

NBA Homepass:

- download and save the following file : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59471794/NbaHomePass.exe to the desired location
- open Start => Accessories => Command Prompt <Right-click> => Run as administrator
- then, in the Command Prompt you just opened, execute :
<Path of the folder containing the file>\NbaHomePass.exe BASE256 (or BASE16)

The program will then execute itself, when it will ask you, press any key and the homepass will start.
If you want to stop the program, you just have to close the Command Prompt.

I will implement scheduled task in the future to make the program more independant.
I hope it will help some of you.
Link is dead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s