[Hoax] Rayman DLC for Smash 4 Leaked

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Probably because people could think it's real, which is a bad thing since then they'd expect something from Nintendo that wasn't going to happen.
That, or the person who made the hoax made a lucky guess and it's actually real :P
I would die from laughing if he had made a lucky guess xD

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it would be convincing even with Roy, Dolinho, bomberman or Wargreymon, but sad that the people tale this much effort to fool the others lol other people just hack the game and make it playable haha

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Joke's on them, I downloaded it before Nintendo got butthurt and removed it :creep:
Wow I'm speechless.
I still wonder why Nintendo bothered to take down the fake video.
Ninty never did take down the video. It was removed by the user himself.

But anyway, this guy tho, amazing.

He earned a subscribe from me, he is my hero.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
He should of waited way longer before the fake reveal. Like... untill the actual DLC came out. Imagine the butthurt and rage when everyone is like "wait, where is rayman?"

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Well, because they're two companies and it's silly to say they have a bad relationship, especially when Ubisoft supported them the most out of all the AAA developers.

Besides, you know, money. Money's always nice.

Of all third party publishers on the Wii U UbiSoft was definitely the best one to give it games as close as they were on the other consoles, and then there's EA, Bandai and WB. The rest is just mediocre publishers (Little Orbit, 505 Games).

Shame it's a fake but oh well.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That looked like a long and meaningless process to make a fake video.

Why'd that guy even bother? He basically just pissed off the internet for 15 minutes of fame.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Posted video above, YT user admitted to making a fake video with Photoshop. Well, given the sub par port of Watch_Dogs, I sort of beg to differ, the shoddy framerate speaks for itself, it barely surpasses 20 fps. Just saying. The port was delayed to "add features" and yet it was nothing spectacular. They skimped out on porting AC: Unity to the Wii U, that's doesn't sound supportive at all; right now, they've no plans on porting any future titles to the console.
At least they supported it. They did all they could. Their games did't sell on the Wii U plus they dont want to spend time, effort and money on a game for a console where it wont sell. And thats thanks to Nintendo themselves for making and inferior console where only their games sells.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least they supported it. They did all they could. Their games did't sell on the Wii U plus they dont want to spend time, effort and money on a game for a console where it wont sell. And thats thanks to Nintendo themselves for making and inferior console where only their games sells.

Blame the shitty marketing, people still think it's an add on. Inferiority is only part of it, not the whole.

Reactions: VinsCool

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
too expensive, I've never been a fan of games with dlc. I'd rather wait an extra year for a full package or wait for the game to go down in value so much that the dlc cost is negligible.
1€/$ is too expensive for a full smash character? I would understand if it was 5€/$ or 1€/$ for a costume but a full character?
Since Sakurai makes only 1 smash game per console generation people have been wanting DLC for years and Nintendos DLC pricing lately shows that they don't do shitty overpriced DLC like Dead Space did.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Slappity slap slap