[Hoax] Rayman DLC for Smash 4 Leaked

Metalik

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Remember, Nintendo published Rayman Legends and Origins in Japan.
Also there is Rayman trophy in game.

4 FE, 5 pokermans. 6 with Mewtwo
Checkmate.
OH LOOK THERE'S CHARACTER WITH SWORD... AND ANOTHER ONE, AND ANOTHER ONE, AND ANOTHER ONE BUT WAIT HE ALSO HAS MAGIC. Stop. I have nothing against Fire Emblem, but 2 characters are more than enough. Ike and Lucina should've been left on paper.
At least Pokemon have original movesets.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not surprised, why would Ubisoft want to let Nintendo use their IP, given their bad relationship?

Well, because they're two companies and it's silly to say they have a bad relationship, especially when Ubisoft supported them the most out of all the AAA developers.

Besides, you know, money. Money's always nice.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, because they're two companies and it's silly to say they have a bad relationship, especially when Ubisoft supported them the most out of all the AAA developers.

Besides, you know, money. Money's always nice.

Posted video above, YT user admitted to making a fake video with Photoshop. Well, given the sub par port of Watch_Dogs, I sort of beg to differ, the shoddy framerate speaks for itself, it barely surpasses 20 fps. Just saying. The port was delayed to "add features" and yet it was nothing spectacular. They skimped out on porting AC: Unity to the Wii U, that's doesn't sound supportive at all; right now, they've no plans on porting any future titles to the console.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posted video above, YT user admitted to making a fake video with Photoshop.

...Yeah? I never said it was still legitimate, you just asked how something like this could've happened, and money's the answer.

Well, given the sub par port of Watch_Dogs, I sort of beg to differ, the shoddy framerate speaks for itself, it barely surpasses 20 fps. Just saying. The port was delayed to "add features" and yet it was nothing spectacular. They skimped out on porting AC: Unity to the Wii U, that's doesn't sound supportive at all; right now, they've no plans on porting any future titles to the console.

Ubisoft's been releasing subpar titles with framerate drops, glitches, crashes, etc. across all platforms, including PC, for quite a while now. Have you seen Assassin's Creed Unity? Watch_Dogs was a letdown across the board anyway. You'd have to have a serious victim complex revolving around Nintendo to think that Ubisoft shat themselves just to spite them. Hanlon's Razor, yo.

As for stopping releases, sure, they stopped focusing on a platform that wasn't selling. Ubisoft still stuck it out with Nintendo the longest and provided one of the Wii U's few third-party exclusives. That's not "bad blood," that's business, and Nintendo would have to be run by children to actually form a grudge. Besides, have you seen Assassin's Creed Unity? Wii U players got off lucky.

Reactions: gamefan5

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Posted video above, YT user admitted to making a fake video with Photoshop. Well, given the sub par port of Watch_Dogs, I sort of beg to differ, the shoddy framerate speaks for itself, it barely surpasses 20 fps. Just saying. The port was delayed to "add features" and yet it was nothing spectacular. They skimped out on porting AC: Unity to the Wii U, that's doesn't sound supportive at all; right now, they've no plans on porting any future titles to the console.

Yeah, and some third party never even supported the platform in the first place.
They skimped out on it because they had absolute confidence that their games does not sell on that platform. It,s just business. Nintrndo takes a blame for it for not securing a fanbase that takes an interest to their types of games. (Namely games on the mature side)

Also, Ubisoft has been releasing sub par games these days on all plats, not only on WiiU.

Reactions: Gahars

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Yeah? I never said it was still legitimate, you just asked how something like this could've happened, and money's the answer.

Ubisoft's been releasing subpar titles with framerate drops, glitches, crashes, etc. across all platforms, including PC, for quite a while now. Have you seen Assassin's Creed Unity? Watch_Dogs was a letdown across the board anyway. You'd have to have a serious victim complex revolving around Nintendo to think that Ubisoft shat themselves just to spite them. Hanlon's Razor, yo.

As for stopping releases, sure, they stopped focusing on a platform that wasn't selling. Ubisoft still stuck it out with Nintendo the longest and provided one of the Wii U's few third-party exclusives. That's not "bad blood," that's business, and Nintendo would have to be run by children to actually form a grudge. Besides, have you seen Assassin's Creed Unity? Wii U players got off lucky.

Good point, the framerate dips were pretty horrendous and the PC system requirements are nucking futs. That being said, you have a very good point in Ubisoft and framerate issues (and other bugs) going hand in hand no matter the platform the write to. I heard AC: Unity dipping to as low as 10-15 fps in some places, that's pathetic. Will Ubisoft go back with Nintendo if sales ever pick up? I don't know, probably not till the next Nintendo console.

Yeah, and some third party never even supported the platform in the first place.

They skimped out on it because they had absolute confidence that their games does not sell on that platform.

AC: Unity had a shitload of bugs and framerate issues on other platforms anyways.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow I'm speechless.
I still wonder why Nintendo bothered to take down the fake video.
Probably because people could think it's real, which is a bad thing since then they'd expect something from Nintendo that wasn't going to happen.
That, or the person who made the hoax made a lucky guess and it's actually real :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE