Hacking Help with damping pokemon fire red GBA game save

ootnes2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, you are right I just checked another save of the internet and there are many blank spaces, while the save of bootleg is filled up with noise.

I also checked a clean and patched soul silver with finished game save file. The game didn't pick up the bootleg fire red at all and I got the pokedex :(

Not clear the patch supports soul silver. Platinum should be supported.

JoJoMix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
make sure you didn't forget to enable slot 2 linkage in your flaschart. my dstwo has an option to disable or link as rumble.
yes I did make sure it is set to GBA in wood r4

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not clear the patch supports soul silver. Platinum should be supported.

My bad, I guess you are right that soul silver doesn't have a patch but I had a two roms and I renamed one patched long time ago so thought it is the one.

Anyway just tried with pokemon diamond one clean and second patched with v4.2 and I had to pick EZflash 3 in 1 or III/II etc. I tried both, and run 3 roms first clean didn't pick pokemon fire red, while the other 2 patched did pick it but said save file corrupted. Atleast got something new :D

20170726_043340.jpg

20170726_043353.jpg

20170726_043359.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Trading works on some other non-legitimate carts. Pal park will likely not detect your cart. If you use pokepatch on certain gen IV games (like Diamond/Pearl/Platinum) some palpark games may detect your cart, but will display an error message when you try to transfer.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-can-i-use-pal-park-with-roms-only.316349/#post-4036532
thanks for the info, just tried the patched diamond and did pick my bootleg fire red but it said save file corrupted.

JoJoMix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I guess moderator can close this topic as i might try buy authentic one or play it on 3ds GBA VC injection.
Thanks to everyone who helped me out ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o