Hacking Help virus deleted everything off my sd card

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guy made an argument, was proved wrong, then moved the goalposts so he wasn't technically "wrong" by his own definition. Nothing more to see here.
A virus just doesn't delete random data. It's programmed to delete certain data but not random Data so no it just doesn't work that way. If it did work that way meaning it has a fairly high AI making the decission for ITSELF what to delete ( We're living in 2016 not the year 2040 or whatever

First thing i said, don't see me moving any goalposts so don't make stuff up ;)

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except "Find attached external drives -> Delete/format attached external drives" isn't exactly HAL 9000-level AI. You could do it with something as simple as a Windows batch file or AutoIT script. And it's exactly the kind of thing ransomware would do, to prevent the user from simply restoring from a backup made before the virus hit. It's not "deleting random data" and it's not "fairly high AI making decisions for itself". It's a simple IF-THEN statement.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A virus just doesn't delete random data. It's programmed to delete certain data but not random Data so no it just doesn't work that way. If it did work that way meaning it has a fairly high AI making the decission for ITSELF what to delete ( We're living in 2016 not the year 2040 or whatever

First thing i said, don't see me moving any goalposts so don't make stuff up ;)
Thought you were done? Lol.

FakuMotaFaka

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you already lost all of them with your "guide"...
This has nothing to do with my guide. I could put up a better guide with some basic HTML to make it look professional but what's the point now. Just because I was lazy with my guide people start bashing. If it's too long nobody reads it but just comment on it

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
This has nothing to do with my guide. I could put up a better guide with some basic HTML to make it look professional but what's the point now. Just because I was lazy with my guide people start bashing. If it's too long nobody reads it but just comment on it
It isnt about the looks it is about that you copy-pasted the plailect guide, linked to the original saying that it is fair use and on top of that you just caused even more confusion.

FakuMotaFaka

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It isnt about the looks it is about that you copy-pasted the plailect guide, linked to the original saying that it is fair use and on top of that you just caused even more confusion.
And some copying pasting I admit but it was not all copying and pasting as I have compiled all the files like the luma, hourclass, Decrypt9 etc.. and put them in their rigt folder and location into 1 rar file. I just want to help because posts of help with a9lh keeps coming up.

Last edited by FakuMotaFaka,

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's right let this thread die.
Then stop posting.

Take your argument somewhere else. No one cares and it's insanely off-topic.

And with that I'm unwatching this thread.

FakuMotaFaka

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Even the injection file which was bigbluemenu.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then stop posting.

Take your argument somewhere else. No one cares and it's insanely off-topic.

And with that I'm unwatching this thread.
People post I'm answering

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
... AI is the thing that adapts to it environment right? So if that is true then how would you program the FUCKING THING without having to give it choices if the environment is in a certain state?
In malware this is called mutation or polymorphism (don't confuse these two though, they're very different).

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People post I'm answering
That is a childish mentality. If you "answer" him, he is just going to tell you why you are wrong again. That's what arguing is. If you REALLY want it to stop, just be mature and ignore it.

Also, in my opinion, this a9lh guide sounds like a bad idea. There's no reason anyone should use anything other than Plailect's guide. I haven't read yours, so I can't speak on it's behalf, but Plailect updates his guide and files all the time. Using outdated files or not following the up-to-date instructions can be potentially dangerous. It's nice that you want to help people, but I don't think your own guide is a good way to do it.

Again, that's my opinion on the matter and I'm not looking to debate it. Do as you wish.

FakuMotaFaka

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is a childish mentality. If you "answer" him, he is just going to tell you why you are wrong again. That's what arguing is. If you REALLY want it to stop, just be mature and ignore it.
True in some circumstances but it wasn't like that in the thread I made. I know what you are getting at and I fully understand and not saying because I say this he say that, but I was trying to explain the purpose of that thread I made to them. The topic was brought up and they didn't fully understand. Hope they can understand now, and with the compile files already pre done for them, they can get a9lh in 20min from stock firmware 9.2

Also, in my opinion, this a9lh guide sounds like a bad idea. There's no reason anyone should use anything other than Plailect's guide. I haven't read yours, so I can't speak on it's behalf, but Plailect updates his guide and files all the time. Using outdated files or not following the up-to-date instructions can be potentially dangerous. It's nice that you want to help people, but I don't think your own guide is a good way to do it.

Again, that's my opinion on the matter and I'm not looking to debate it. Do as you wish.
I figure let people follow Plailect guide and figure things out themselves. There are other guides here made by people that is really outdated or it's super long amd thought to myself I'll make one. And I don't really care. I requested the admin to delete my thread because too negative shit on it.

Last edited by FakuMotaFaka,

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.... I'm confused. Why did we get into 2 arguments over a simple thread someone made asking how to get his 3ds to boot back after a wipe of his sd card? His fault or no it was pretty stupid to argue over it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill